BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHelen Of Troy
Hot Shot Tools Professional Hair Dryer Canada Model

Helen Of Troy Hot Shot Tools Professional Hair Dryer Canada Model

by Helen Of Troy

The Hot Shot Tools Ionic Tourmaline Dryer includes a variable ion feature that makes this hair dryer perfect for all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy Hot Shot Tools Professional Hair Dryer Canada Model!
How would you rate this product?
Hayley S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I got this hair dryer the other day, and it works great and drys the hair fast. My hair dryer before this on took forever to dry hair.
maryssa W.
Greensboro, NC
Love this! Takes no time for my hair to dry and doesn’t leave it frizzy or damaged looking!
Angela B.
I have had my Helen of Troy hair dryer over 10 years. With proper care my dryer has yet to feel me and always does his job.
Brittany P.
After using for about 5 min the handle gets super hot to the point that I can't use it until it cools down

Looking for your answer?