BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHelen Of Troy
Hot Shot Tools Ionic Tourmaline Dryer

Helen Of Troy Hot Shot Tools Ionic Tourmaline Dryer

by Helen Of Troy

The Hot Shot Tools Ionic Tourmaline Dryer includes a variable ion feature that makes this hair dryer perfect for all hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy Hot Shot Tools Ionic Tourmaline Dryer!
Jeanne E.
Rose Hill, KS
Love this blow dryer. Excellent product for the price. Has all the functions necessary and dries hair in a timely fashion. Good price for a quality dryer. My last one. (Same model basically) lasted 5 years with almost daily use.
Mandy B.
Fostoria, OH
Love love loveeeee this blow dryer!! My hair is never frizzy after I use it which has always been a problem for me. And it dries my hair sooooo quickly without leaving my scalp burning. I would recommend this hair dryer to anyone it's the best I've ever used.

Looking for your answer?