BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsHelen Of Troy
Hot Shot Tools Black Pearl Ceramic Curling Iron Canada Compliant 1-1/4 Inch

by Helen Of Troy

The Hot Shot Tools Black Pearl Ceramic Curling Iron produces soft, shiny, beautiful curls by emitting gentle far-infared heat and negative ions sealing the cuticle and locking in moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy Hot Shot Tools Black Pearl Ceramic Curling Iron Canada Compliant 1-1/4 Inch!
Heather R.
Love this curling iron. It heats up well and gives me lots of volume and dimension. Very satisfied and worth the money. Also within a reasonable price point.
Erika T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not really a fan of this curling iron. I am not a first time user of hot shot tools, and would say their products at best are OK but this curling iron has just never done anything for me for me. I have thick hair that’s naturally wavy, and I generally don’t curl my hair unless I haven’t washed it for a day or it has product in it from the previous day, but even doing that I can’t seems to get this curling iron to curl my hair nicely! It’ll curl the ends but not much else. It basically collects dust in my bathroom and I have since gone back to using this CONAIR CD108WFN CURLING IRON CONAIR CD108WFN CURLING IRON instead and it gives me perfect curls every. single. time.

Looking for your answer?