Helen of Troy Ceramic Flat Iron with Infrared Heat

by Helen Of Troy

The Helen of Troy Ceramic Flat Iron allows for smooth, straight styles while maintaining hair's natural moisture and luster

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen of Troy Ceramic Flat Iron with Infrared Heat!
How would you rate this product?
Debra S.
I have many Helen of Troy products. They are my favorite because they get super hot and make your job so much easier.
Laura B.
Jackson, KY
I just bought this for my granddaughter and she had to take it back cause it quit heating up. NOT GOOD FOR THICK HAIR.
Kristina C.
Tampa, FL
This flat iron has adjustable heat. It's big enough to do medium chunks of hair. It's effective. It does rip my hair out sometimes if my hair gets in the cracks, but I have had that problem in the past with other straighteners. I don't flat iron my hair a ton, but this definitely gets the job done.
Maggie J.
Chicago
Love the straightener however when it died out it actually shocked me and the cord fell apart and fried the crap out of my hair. Didn’t have any issues with it before but as soon as it started dying it was a nightmare
Audrey F.
Marion, IA
I have had this straightener for years, so many I can’t count. This has been a staple in my hairstyling tools and that won’t change anytime soon!
Leah D.
My hair is wild and frizzy when brushed, because it has wave and curl. This is the only brand of flat iron I’ve found that completely straightens my hair and doesn’t leave it still fluffy.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
This flat iron works so well! It leaves my hair so smooth and flat. However with it being small it takes forever to do my whole head. But for special occasions it is so worth it. By far one of the best I’ve ever tried.
Ashley F.
Batavia
Gets super hot so my crazy, thick, and frizzy hair can be maintained. Hair always looks so nice and shiny and smooth afterwards. Even without any products.
Samantha M.
COCOA, FL
My mom bought this for me as a christmas gift probably in '08 or '09. Still going strong! Although I don't use it much now that I have shorter hair but when I had waiat length hair the 2" was perfect!
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
I have had this for about 6 years. Still going strong. It gets really hot. I wish mine had an automatic turn off after so long cause I leave it on sometimes.

Looking for your answer?