Helen Of Troy 1810 1 Inch Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates

by Helen Of Troy

Ceramic produces far-infrared heat which is gentle to hair smoothes the hair cuticle and increases shine. Heats up to 430 degrees F. Rheostat control to adjust temperature. Movable styling plates adjust to eliminate gaps between plates for better hair contact. Rounded plate edges to curl ends under or flip them out. Titanium adds lightweight strength and corrosion resistance for even heat distribution. Contoured shape for easy handling. On/off switch & indicator light. 8-ft. swivel cord

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy 1810 1 Inch Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates!
How would you rate this product?
Smithfield, NC
Helen Of Troy 1810 1 Inch Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates uploaded by Mindy M.
I’ve had this straightener for like 10 years and it’s still going strong! I use it weekly. I have no complaints😊
Knoxville, TN
Helen Of Troy 1810 1 Inch Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates uploaded by Nakisha M.
The absolute best straightener I've ever purchased before. I've had it a couple of months now and this is definitely my go to. It gets super hot without frying your hair. Gets to 450 within a few moments and makes it sooo smooth and last all day long, without frizzing up. I will never purchase another flat iron.
Boston
This flat iron gets hot enough to do the job and I don’t have to make a bunch of passes through my hair for it to get straight. I love it!
North Little Rock
I purchased this flat iron on sale one year and it was my absolute favorite! Many flat irons pull my hair but this one worked amazing! I’ve have it for years and it is definitely worn out but it was my favorite flat iron I’ve ever had.

Looking for your answer?