Helen Of Troy 1163 CeramicTitanium Hair Flat Iron

by Helen Of Troy

Programmable auto shut-off. Digital Display. Solid ceramic plates last longer. Advanced Ceramic Titanium styling surfaces. Floating Flexi-Plates. Patented Pulse Technology. Temperatures to 430 F. Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control. Separate heating systems for each plate. Extra-high heat for hard-to-straighten hair. Fast heat-up. Rounded plate edges to curl ends under or flip them out. Slim lightweight design. Heavy-duty long-life heating element. 8-ft. heavy-duty tangle-proof swivel power cord. Includes Heat-Resistant Pouch. On-Off switch. 1 inch iron

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy 1163 CeramicTitanium Hair Flat Iron!
Ardmore
I’ve had many straighteners and this one is by far my favorite. It’s titanium plates don’t get ridges in them and the heat settings are great
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.

Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL