Helen Of Troy 1103 Professional Curling Iron .5 Inch

by Helen Of Troy

Go Tighter With Your Curls With Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron for Extra Tight Curls, you can get extra tight curls to put on a completely new and fresh look. It heats up to give you tight curls that stay intact for long. This iron comes with two spring replacements to gives you long lasting and dense curls with ease. Gives you tight, healthy and voluminous curls Comes with two spring replacements Keeps heat temperature steady for nonstop curling Comes with soft grip handles Made with patented pulse technology Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron for Extra Tight Curls is great to get tighter and stylish curls that lasts for long. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Get extra tight and curly hair with Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron for Extra Tight Curls that can heat up for a stylish hairdo. It comes with two spring replacements to give you soft, strong, shiny and bouncy curls. Get Started: Use the iron on dry hair for great results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helen Of Troy 1103 Professional Curling Iron .5 Inch!
Dianne H.
I love this curling iron! I have naturally curly hair but sometimes some of my curls don't curl up the way I want them to. This helps me achieve the look I'm going for. It's also the perfect size!!
Hailee W.
Cottondale, AL
Great product! Makes beautiful curls! Love this brand. Bought at a salon where I live. Somewhat expensive though.
Shannon B.
The Colony, TX
I like using this curling iron when I have shoulder length hair to get those messy curls everyone loves. It hears up quickly and stays warm evenly until you're done. I've bought another hot tools in a wider barrel once my hair got longer. They are both worth the money!
Brie G.
I have this in multiple sizes. I love how it works. It gets nice and hot and does a nice curl. The only thing I would suggest is having an auto shutoff. When I am on a job using it... it's not necessary- however, home use and client use it would be nice.
Bella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely my go to curling iron. I don't use any other curling iron since. Sometimes I use the 1 inch if I want larger curls. My friend is a hairdresser and introduced me to this curling iron and I got hooked! If it ever breaks I'm definitely buying another hot tools curling iron
Samantha W.
I don't know if this was the exact one, but my first curling iron ever was a hot tools gold curling iron and I loved it, one of the best ones I've ever owned.
Kara B.
This curling iron give tight curls that stay all day. It's worth the money and is an amazing curling iron. I'm always satisfied with there brand because they all last forever and are worth the price. Would recommend this to everyone
Meghan W.
Winchester, VA
My favorite curling iron! It heats up super quick and gets very hot to give you a great curl. I use this product very frequently. They are fairly affordable. Very easy to use and I would recommend to anyone!
Emily D.
Columbus, GA
I use this curling iron to fix scraggly pieces when I scrunch my wavy hair. It heats up fast and evenly. It does produce tight, bouncy curls. These curls will hold all day without falling. I would recommend this curling iron.
Hailey S.
Greensburg, KY
MY. ABSOLUTE. FAVORITE. AHHH I got this a year ago and I now have a straightener and another curling iron! They heat up sooo quickly and are perfect for rushed mornings! My friends love them as well!

Looking for your answer?