Helados Mexico Fresa-Strawberry Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz

by Helados Mexico

Helados Mexico premium fruit and ice cream paletas are produced with all natural fruits and the highest quality ingredients to deliver consumers an authentic snacking experience. Forget about the strawberry creamsicle from the ice cream truck. With pieces of real, plump strawberries mixed into a velvety, smooth cream. Try our fabulous Strawberry Cream Paleta. Because everyone knows that strawberries and cream are a match made in heaven.

Está súper bueno?
[user:anakdelgadillo] lo haz probado alguna vez??
Start your review of Helados Mexico Fresa-Strawberry Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz!
Patricia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Helados Mexico Fresa-Strawberry Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz uploaded by Patricia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a really good ice cream! I’m not from Mexico but since I’ve been living in the US this ice cream’s flavour reminds me of the ones they sell back home in the Dominican Republic! And that says a lot! The taste is fantastic and rich!For being sold at a store it’s really delicious and not expensive🤤
Ashley L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not the biggest fan of strawberry ice cream but I love these! I like that it has real strawberry pieces, light and creamy. I will get these if they are sold out of the nuez flavor. Never disappoints!
Shannon L.
Garfield, NJ
Omg I love these. They are so yummy I can eat the whole box in a day!! 🤫 my only complaint is that they don’t sell them in a lot of stores. I am constantly searching for them At Walgreens but they are always sold out! You have to try them u will not be disappointed!!
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Helados Mexico Fresa-Strawberry Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these ice cream so much! They have real strawberries in them, in the texture is so creamy. And the price is really affordable. They have a bunch of other flavors too that are really good like coconut.
Abril Z.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encantan las paletas de hielo en especial estas de fresa 🍓 son las mejores 😍😍😍 unas de mis favoritas !! 👌🏻
Brittany T.
Orange Park, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best thing I have ever put into my mouth this year!!!! It's so creamy and delicious. The chunks of fresh strawberries just puts this popsicle over the top. Trust me if you haven't tried this you must..🥰🤤😋😋 #sogood #popsicle #influnster #amazing #strawberry #icecream
Jenny N.
kyle
I LOVE THIS ONE! It’s more milky than the other one they have but it’s better! It also has strawberries to bite on!
Allaiyah W.
This is my go-to brand in the summertime for both popsicles & ice cream bars.

*Both the strawberry ice cream bars & strawberry popsicles tastes like real strawberries, not artificial strawberry flavoring. My favorite popsicle flavor of theirs is lime.
*They have this bag with a large quantity of 4 flavors; 2 popsicles & 2 ice cream bars. Nobody else does that.
*They make flavors nobody else has, like guava, mango, & pineapple. I'd really like to get my hands on the guava.
This is my go-to brand in the summertime for both popsicles & ice cream bars.

Karen A.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This strawberry Ice cream bars are THE BEST ICE CREAMS I ever tried no one compares to this tastes they are so delicious taste like homemade fresh frozen yogurt I highly recommended if you haven’t taste this Ice cream you don’t know what is good
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
YUMMMM. I feel like 1 bar is never enough. It's not too sweet but not too bland and I think that's why I always feel like one bar isn't enough. Definitely recommend those to try it if they haven't yet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mery S.
Miami , FL
il y a 2 ans
Ana D. lo haz probado alguna vez??