Helados Mexico Coco-Coconut Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz

by Helados Mexico

Can you get these in the UK?
Is this vegetarian friendly ?
I love coconut! Anybody knows where I can buy that in Seattle/ Westcoast??
Start your review of Helados Mexico Coco-Coconut Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz!
Chinquapin , NC
Helados Mexico Coco-Coconut Premium Ice Cream Bars, 18 fl oz uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Y’all be careful if you buy some they are small and addictive I could literally eat a entire box well less the mango I’ll leave those for others as I don’t care for that flavor but the strawberry and coconut ones are DANK!!!!!
Auburndale, FL
I loved eating these when I was younger and as soon as i found them at my nearest store i knew i had to buy them. Very delicious & vas bit of shredded coconut in it. Pretty cheap not expensive. Overall my favorite brand of ice cream.
Naples, FL
Every time we go to the grocery store, my family picks these up. We mostly get the ones that are assorted with mango, strawberry, and coconut but because most of us like the coconut ones the most, we get these as well. They come in bigger sizes and mini sizes. Amazing. Nothing compares to them. I have a little Mexican orgullo with them😂Would definitely recommend!!!!!
So creamy and delish, i love the added flakes of coconut! I am usually very picky about coconut popsicle and this one knocked it out the park! I will always pick these up at the store because they will never disappoint!
Austin, TX
All time favorite! Love the coconut flakes in the ice cream pop. They're creamy and perfect for that afternoon craving. Perfect for those who like a more fruity dessert or want to take a break from the chocolate pops. Have been buying these for years!!
Austin, TX
This is literally the bomb. These are so sweet and I like how it actually has coconut in it just not the taste of it. I love to get these in the summer because coconut is one of my favorites. I would definitely keep purchasing other summers.
My husband and son are crazy about these! Actually I am as well but for some reason every time I eat them I have a terrible tummy ache afterwards. The taste is divine and I love that they put little coconut pieces in them. They are pretty well priced and the size is great also. The strawberry ones are also yummy!
Union City, NJ
These are really good. They are very creamy. They have flakes of coconut added onto them, which reminds me of Dominican Republic coconut popsicles. They transport me to the Caribbean all over again.
Chandler, AZ
Love these bars. I find that they're creamy but with shreds of coconut in it. It tastes like real coconut and doesn't have an obnoxious fake coconut taste or smell. Great for parties!
Tucson
Hands down my favorite ice cream. The coconut has the perfect sweetness and creaminess and I love that there are real coconut bits in it. The other flavors are good to but I love this one the most