Heiress by Paris Hilton Body Spray uploaded by Britney A.

BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC

Notes: Passion Fruit, Peach Granita, Champagne Mimosa, Orange Burst, Dewberry Blossom, Honeysuckle, Star Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Grenadine, Tiare Flower, Violet Leaf, Sheer Vetiver, Tahitian Tonka and Blonde Woods. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristin W.
This used to be my favorite smell as a kid growing up. It was my first perfume that was bought for me as a gift from my cousin. Loved it ever since but I don't know what it is, it's not my favorite anymore. Okay will still use it though. May be just my maturity growing up liking different scents now but don't get me wrong I still love it. The real only reason i gave it less stars than perfect was because I wish it lasted longer. I feel I spray it & no matter how much of it I spray it goes away so quickly. Don't know if it's because it's a light scent. I noticed lighter scents seem to last not as long as heavier scents. Still a lovely scent just wish it lasted longer. I remember the perfume lasted longer than the body spray.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
This is a very good body mist. I like to take it to school and use it after my P.E. class. A lot of my classmates say that it smells good :)