BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heinz zesty cocktail sauce - 12 oz

Buy on Jet.com*
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Really delicious! I had never used this brand of cocktail sauce but I really love it! The taste is amazing. I used it with my favorite Superbowl snack recipe and it was wonderful! I would definitely buy again!
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
This is actually a good branded cocktail sauce. It's spicier than the regular Heinz cocktail sauce. I have made my own, but prefer the convenience of pre packaged as I have no other use for horseradish.
La-Shonda R.
You can't have shrimp cocktail without this! i don't use any other brand. Besides this is the only brand displayed in the seafood section so that should tell you how good it is compared to the others.
Rachael V.
This is an absolute must when you are eating your shrimp!! Heinz is my favorite brand for cocktail sauce and ketchup. You can't go store brand on those things in my opinion
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
This cocktail sauce is soooo delicious. perfect for eating shrimp or making shrimp cocktail. it has that zest coolness that satisfies.
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
I use to hate cocktail sauce until my grandma made me try this and its amazing I'm a shrip lover and this is my go to sauce now
Jessica H.
This cocktail sauce is a real time saver when we are having shrimp cocktail. It has great flavor and my whole family loves it.
Emily P.
I love this stuff! Tastes amazing, without being overly zesty. Perfect for seafood!
Darlene H.
Yes!!!!! this is my all time favorite cocktail sauce!! the flavor is amazing
Fatima P.