BY HEINZ #11 in Mustard

Heinz established 1869 see more...

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of mustards! It has such a great taste and it’s so flavorful. I love using it for sandwiches, or hotdogs! I also love using it for deviled eggs when I make a batch of them! Great tasting mustard to try!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this mustard! I love the flavor of it and I use it for so many different things. I love to use it on veggie burgers and for dipping fries in.
Kendall K.
A must have in every kitchen. Goes well on so much and cheap. Great with hot dogs and sausages and used in deviled eggs. Good flavor and available at a bunch of places. Would recommend.
Peggy S.
Love the heintz mustard. Taste a little different that alot of other mustards, this is another go to product for my family from this brand
Laura A.
Doral, FL
I really love this product, its very useful as a condiment, dipping and topping highly recommended
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I always used to buy mustard in a jar before picking this one up. The flavour is powerful and delicious. I love the consistency of it too. The no mess bottle is great for get togethers. This goes great on hot dogs too.
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
When it comes to yellow mustard French's Mustard is the best it is perfect for hamburgers hot dogs I prefer non pastrami sandwiches I like the flavor better than Heinz
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I like this mustard better than the others. My family doesn't really care for it. But I do. I purchased it because I had a coupon. And have been buying ever since.
Yanelis C.
This mustard is super rich! has a particular flavor that sets it apart from others! For pasta, salads and breads it is delicious!
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Una de las mejores mostaza. Excelente sabor, textura, precio. El empaque es muy bueno. Fácil de agregar a las comidas.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?