BY HEINZ #11 in Mustard

Heinz established 1869 see more...

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of mustards! It has such a great taste and it’s so flavorful. I love using it for sandwiches, or hotdogs! I also love using it for deviled eggs when I make a batch of them! Great tasting mustard to try!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Really tasty mustard. This is my second choice when grocery shopping. But I enjoy many Heinz products. Tastes great. Works well with all of the mustard dishes. Especially on burgers and deviled eggs. We buy from time to time. Recommended.
Kendall K.
A must have in every kitchen. Goes well on so much and cheap. Great with hot dogs and sausages and used in deviled eggs. Good flavor and available at a bunch of places. Would recommend.
Dylan W.
Heinz yellow mustard has been a consistent staple in the fridge since my childhood. I use it on sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, and in recipes.
The Heinz brand is one to be constantly reliable and continuously stable with their products. The yellow mustard will be nice in color, texture and taste each and every time.
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love mustard but my favorite is this heinz brand has a different flavor and unique. I practically like mustard with all examples with chicken, nugget, fish. Gives it a different taste.
Tabetha M.
lol be the stay clean cap! No crusty mess, and easy to scene the right amount! Affordable with a great flavor! I am a repeat buyer and mustard is a healthier condiment! Overall satisfied and recommend to others!
KRISTY P.
Heinz - It's a name you can trust for quality & taste
Heinz golden mustard is always handy in our frig to top of sandwiches, use as a dip or add to BBQ for that added zing !!
Madilyn R.
amarillo
This is probably the most popular mustard I see, you can buy this mustard literally anywhere , I think mustard taste like mustard ,
But I guess
It's a good value for the price , I would recommend it I
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I like this mustard better than the others. My family doesn't really care for it. But I do. I purchased it because I had a coupon. And have been buying ever since.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

First time I tried Heinz mustard, and I actually like it! I am not much of a mustard lover, but when I have a hot dog or hamburger I like a little bit. This stuff, I used more than normal. I can't tell you why it is different. But glad Heinz is now making mustard. Try it!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?