BY HEINZ #4 in Mustard

Our delicious recipe is made with 100% natural ingredients, including stone-ground #1 grade mustard seeds and a secret blend of spices and vinegar, for the perfect balance of flavor and tang. Heinz, uncommon quality since 1869.

• Distilled White Vinegar
  • Mustard Seed
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Tumeric
  • Natural Flavor and Spices

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
Everybody that knows me knows I'm a mustard girl I also love ketchup Hines me to very good product as far as ketchup and mustard go they have really good condiments when you think of Heinz I think of the 1950s because they've been around for such a long time and I don't see them going anywhere soon except for expanding their company and creating more amazing products.
Darlene R.
Brimley
This is one of my all time favorite mustard. I find Hienz is an all around good flavor. I usually shop at Walmart. You can always get a good deal. Many people are picky about it and for good reason it’s just good.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Love mustard. Especially on my hotdogs and corn dogs. Have to have it! Add a side of chips and the kids will be happy campers! It’s a great value for the size of the product. My kids love mustard as well
Sarah B.
One of two brands of mustard that my family loves. My oldest daughter will eat mustard with almost everything so we make sure to keep a bottle in the fridge. We use it to cook with as well for certain recipes!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of mustards! It has such a great taste and it’s so flavorful. I love using it for sandwiches, or hotdogs! I also love using it for deviled eggs when I make a batch of them! Great tasting mustard to try!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I like this mustard a lot, I do not like it with many things but we always have it in my house. I prepare a very good cream with mustard, honey and cream cheese and eat it with chips.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I loved the design of Heinz® Yellow Mustard bottle and liked that it came out without that first watery drop as long as you shake the bottle first unlike some bottles do. Heinz mustard has a great zesty vibrant flavor on hot dogs and homemade chicken salad. It was tasty and not overshadowed by the chicken or mayonnaise. I would recommend anyone to give it a try.
Destiney H.
Papillion, NE
Just like ketchup and relish, I don't think any grill out is complete with a bottle of this yummy stuff lying around! I use it on just about anything that involves a bun!
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
This is THE BEST mustard, I don't buy any of those other brands,  because I know the taste will be a bit off.  This is the original mustard brand,  the greatest mustard brand.  Love this mustard. I love to eat this with ketchup and pancake and sausage corndogs.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Love this brand of mustard! It's an absolute must to put some on a burger! The tanginess of this brand is great and it always gives my burgers or hot dogs a kick!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Any other product better then Heinz?
Maravilha amo demais na lanchonete sem mostarda não rola!