BY HEINZ #4 in Mustard

Our delicious recipe is made with 100% natural ingredients, including stone-ground #1 grade mustard seeds and a secret blend of spices and vinegar, for the perfect balance of flavor and tang. Heinz, uncommon quality since 1869.

• Distilled White Vinegar
  • Mustard Seed
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Tumeric
  • Natural Flavor and Spices

Darlene R.
Brimley
This is one of my all time favorite mustard. I find Hienz is an all around good flavor. I usually shop at Walmart. You can always get a good deal. Many people are picky about it and for good reason it’s just good.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of mustards! It has such a great taste and it’s so flavorful. I love using it for sandwiches, or hotdogs! I also love using it for deviled eggs when I make a batch of them! Great tasting mustard to try!
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I loved the design of Heinz® Yellow Mustard bottle and liked that it came out without that first watery drop as long as you shake the bottle first unlike some bottles do. Heinz mustard has a great zesty vibrant flavor on hot dogs and homemade chicken salad. It was tasty and not overshadowed by the chicken or mayonnaise. I would recommend anyone to give it a try.
Kendall K.
A must have in every kitchen. Goes well on so much and cheap. Great with hot dogs and sausages and used in deviled eggs. Good flavor and available at a bunch of places. Would recommend.
Dylan W.
Heinz yellow mustard has been a consistent staple in the fridge since my childhood. I use it on sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, and in recipes.
The Heinz brand is one to be constantly reliable and continuously stable with their products. The yellow mustard will be nice in color, texture and taste each and every time.
AngieBFly V.
If I’m going to use mustard this one has to be the one I use. I’m not really a mustard fan but this one is a must on my hotdogs. It really doesn’t taste like mustard at all it just gives it the perfect space on your sandwiches and on your hotdogs. Love this product
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love mustard but my favorite is this heinz brand has a different flavor and unique. I practically like mustard with all examples with chicken, nugget, fish. Gives it a different taste.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Really tasty mustard. This is my second choice when grocery shopping. But I enjoy many Heinz products. Tastes great. Works well with all of the mustard dishes. Especially on burgers and deviled eggs. We buy from time to time. Recommended.
Tabetha M.
lol be the stay clean cap! No crusty mess, and easy to scene the right amount! Affordable with a great flavor! I am a repeat buyer and mustard is a healthier condiment! Overall satisfied and recommend to others!
Madilyn R.
amarillo
This is probably the most popular mustard I see, you can buy this mustard literally anywhere , I think mustard taste like mustard ,
But I guess
It's a good value for the price , I would recommend it I
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Any other product better then Heinz?