BY HEINZ

Our delicious recipe is made with 100% natural ingredients, including stone-ground #1 grade mustard seeds and a secret blend of spices and vinegar, for the perfect balance of flavor and tang. Heinz, uncommon quality since 1869.

• Distilled White Vinegar
  • Natural Flavor and Spices

Deana K.
Dewitt, Mi
Purchased at: Walmart
This mustard not only tastes like its from a can of sardines but it also has the same chunky consistency. It's huge turn off, which is weird because I like sardines.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is one of my all time favorite mustard. I find Hienz is an all around good flavor. I usually shop at Walmart. You can always get a good deal. Many people are picky about it and for good reason it’s just good.
Arika S.
Newark, DE
This is the only brand I buy of mustard. The price is fairly competitive & the taste is pleasant. Also love that the container sits upside down so once it gets low you dont have to shake the bottle to have product dispense.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of mustards! It has such a great taste and it’s so flavorful. I love using it for sandwiches, or hotdogs! I also love using it for deviled eggs when I make a batch of them! Great tasting mustard to try!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
I like this mustard a lot, I do not like it with many things but we always have it in my house. I prepare a very good cream with mustard, honey and cream cheese and eat it with chips.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I loved the design of Heinz® Yellow Mustard bottle and liked that it came out without that first watery drop as long as you shake the bottle first unlike some bottles do. Heinz mustard has a great zesty vibrant flavor on hot dogs and homemade chicken salad. It was tasty and not overshadowed by the chicken or mayonnaise. I would recommend anyone to give it a try.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Heinz has a long standing reputation as an industry leader in the area of condiments. There’s no question as to what you’re getting when you’re using any of their products. Thats absolutely the case when it comes to their regular yellow mustard
Kendall K.
A must have in every kitchen. Goes well on so much and cheap. Great with hot dogs and sausages and used in deviled eggs. Good flavor and available at a bunch of places. Would recommend.
Jenice S.
Not that big of a mustard fan either, but I mean this is some quality mustard I guess. It's a little too bright of a yellow to be natural but it tastes like mustard...
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
For me it is the best mustard, tasty, not too strong, looks hot in sandwiches, sauces for meat, For me it is the best mustard, tasty, not too strong, looks hot in sandwiches, sauces for meat, here at home can not miss.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?
janet G.
Perth amboy
Quien compra yellow mustard?
Maravilha amo demais na lanchonete sem mostarda não rola!
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Any other product better then Heinz?

Amazon