BY HEINZ #5 in Mustard

Heinz established 1869 see more...

Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I know a lot of people do not like mustard, but I'm not one of them. I like the taste of this mustard, the ingredients are simple, which i always look for. Simple ingredients with no artificial flavors or added sugars. I also like how the bottle is made. Made to be mess free. Great product!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Yuma, AZ
This tastes great just like mustard should. The no mess cap is excellent and indeed has no mess. The bright yellow bottle is easy to find in the fridge and it stays upright without falling over. This is perfect for occasional use at home or for the backyard barbecue with friends.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love my Heinz mustard more then any other mustard! It's amazing and is competitively priced with store brands in my area when on sale. I love it on hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, basically anything I would put mustard on. I will totally buy this again.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of mustard but I usually keep this around my house for my husband and guest. It doesn't have a strong taste which I like and it lasts for a good while
Sydnei M.
Sydnei M.
Boston, MA
My sister got me hooked on Honey Mustard and Heinz is so good! My favorite way to use it is on a grilled chicken salad.

I only wish it was a little healthier.
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert

I'm obsessed with mustard hahaha, love it! the heinz is perfect brand, sometimes I eat french fries with mustard and sometimes with ketchup (Heinz obvious).
Miesa B.
Miesa B.
Honolulu, HI
This mustard is a must have for hotdogs. I love the bold flavor of this mustard and the fact that it doesn't taste like vinegar like other brands.
Christine O.
Christine O.
Linwood, MI
My son is a huge mustard fan and when this came out i knew we had to try it.This is now the only mustard we buy for our grilling foods!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Steens, MS
Foodie Expert
Our must have for our burgers!!! some do t think there is a difference must there is
Dylan W.
Dylan W.
Foodie Expert
Heinz yellow mustard has been a consistent staple in the fridge since my childhood. I use it on sandwiches, hotdogs, burgers, and in recipes.
The Heinz brand is one to be constantly reliable and continuously stable with their products. The yellow mustard will be nice in color, texture and taste each and every time.
robin N.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is there a website for recipes with mustard?