Heinz® Worcestershire Sauce uploaded by Karla F.

BY HEINZ

Heinz Worcestershire sauce is a traditional British-inspired sauce with rich, piquant flavour, dark brown colour and thin consistency.

• Water
  • White Vinegar
  • Blackstrap Molasses
  • Glucose-fructose
  • Salt
  • Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Corn Syrup, Caramel)
  • Caramel
  • Garlic Extract
  • Soy Flour

Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Not my absolute favorite brand of Worcestershire but definitely a pretty good one. Can take some not so great flavorless meats or meals and make them way better! Great for a family who eats a lot of deer meat such as mine!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Need a little pep in that recipe try Worcestershire sauce. Great in burgers, homemade tacos and maybe marinates. My mother used it in her recipes growing up and now I use it in my own. I recommend it to all my friends.
Penny H.
Love some Worcestershire Sauce. A great marinade for meats. Always have a bottle of this in my refrigerator. Alot of goodness in one bottle. A great seasoning.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Love this stuff. It's great for all my recipes, it's readily available at most grocery stores and it stores for quite some time in the fridge after opening.
Amy H.
Teutopolis, IL
I always keep some of this on hand. It has a great taste. I have found some comparable generic brands for a lower price so I only give it 4 stars.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how much flavor you get out of using very little of this. I add it to meatloaf, meatballs, steaks and stir frys.
Cristina  M.
Taunton, MA
Only one I buy. So good for marinades especially steak. Heinz is a great brand and that's why I stick with it.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Me gusta mucho está salsa. Es excelente para cocinar, para acompañar comidas. Para darles un sabor único.
Sarah S.
Akron
This is one of my go to sauces. It’s great in mixed drinks like Caesars, and great on veggie burgers too.
Delena W.
This is a staple in my fridge. We use it so many different things. It is a great value