BY HEINZ #78 in Soup & Broth

1 of your 5 a day. Good to Know: 94 calories per 0.5 can low fat suitable for vegetarians 1 of your 5 a day in 0.5 a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet. Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial colours flavours or preservatives. We keep to our own special trusted recipe and a blend of the finest vegetables to make sure Heinz Vegetable Soup remains a family favourite - perfect with warm crusty bread. Features: Flavor - Vegetable. Item Weight - 14.1oz. Pack of 12. No artificial flavours. No preservatives. Reduced salt sugar and fat in new reipe. Ingredients: Water Carrots Potatoes Concentrated Tomato Puree Peas Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina Water) Onions Rutabagas Modified Corn Flour Sugar Haricot Beans Canola Oil Wheat Flour Corn Flour Salt spices Natural Flavors Yeast Extract. Directions Stove Top: Empty contents into a saucepan and stir gently while heating. Do not boil or overcook as this will impair the flavour. Microwave (High): Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Empty contents into a microwaveable container and cover. Heat on full power for 2 minutes. Stir then heat for a further 1 minute. Check that product is hot before serving. Storage: Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. see more...

kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
when it comes to soups broths are fan of them I love heinz taste is super rich I love taking one in the evening I enjoy the truth when my stomach percent not very well this vegetable soup makes me well if you took alcohol and the next day you feel bad this will make your stomach feel better recommend it
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I thought that the texture of this was a little weird - I was expecting larger pieces of vegetables, but it was almost more like they were close to having been pureed, which surprised me. It's not a bad thing, but when you are expecting one thing and get another, it's just weird.
Ana P.
Ana P.
This is great base for my soups! I haven't try this alone, because I like to used it for combination (When I make mushroom/tomato soup). It's fantastic for the price and because I pick them in pack, it's even better. Always in hand for making great food!
amanda c.
amanda c.
Great for sick days! Makes me feel better when I have a sore throat. The price is affordable and tastes great. It's super good for you as well. I think they could improve on the packaging but I recommend this soup.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Santo Domingo, SD
Muy buena sopa de vegetales el sabor es muy bueno trae una buena cantidad es facil de preparar y es suave para digerir.
Oscar C.
Oscar C.
Very good soup when you want to eat something that's quick and easy to make but also very good.
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Sopa Boa... porém não é minha favorita. Não compraria novamente. O sabor não é muito atraente. Não vale a pena pra mim.
angela z.
angela z.
Lakeland, FL
Great soup for when it sick and want to stay home in the blankets and not go no where. Taste like condensed but it's not.
Marcela d.
Marcela d.
Falls Church, VA
I'm vegetarian and it's super easy for me to get this soup when I'm hungry! Every time I need something good to east fast, I get one of this soups
A practical, and delicious option. It is rendering and also retains good flavor. These canned products I use little but this brand I love and I recommend it for the quality of its products.