BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 of your 5 a day. Good to Know: 94 calories per 0.5 can low fat suitable for vegetarians 1 of your 5 a day in 0.5 a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet. Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial colours flavours or preservatives. We keep to our own special trusted recipe and a blend of the finest vegetables to make sure Heinz Vegetable Soup remains a family favourite - perfect with warm crusty bread. Features: Flavor - Vegetable. Item Weight - 14.1oz. Pack of 12. No artificial flavours. No preservatives. Reduced salt sugar and fat in new reipe. Ingredients: Water Carrots Potatoes Concentrated Tomato Puree Peas Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina Water) Onions Rutabagas Modified Corn Flour Sugar Haricot Beans Canola Oil Wheat Flour Corn Flour Salt spices Natural Flavors Yeast Extract. Directions Stove Top: Empty contents into a saucepan and stir gently while heating. Do not boil or overcook as this will impair the flavour. Microwave (High): Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Empty contents into a microwaveable container and cover. Heat on full power for 2 minutes. Stir then heat for a further 1 minute. Check that product is hot before serving. Storage: Empty unused contents into a suitable covered container. Keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.

Heinz® Vegetable Soup
A practical, and delicious option. It is rendering and also retains good flavor. These canned products I use little but this brand I love and I recommend it for the quality of its products.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I thought that the texture of this was a little weird - I was expecting larger pieces of vegetables, but it was almost more like they were close to having been pureed, which surprised me. It's not a bad thing, but when you are expecting one thing and get another, it's just weird.
Ana P.
This is great base for my soups! I haven't try this alone, because I like to used it for combination (When I make mushroom/tomato soup). It's fantastic for the price and because I pick them in pack, it's even better. Always in hand for making great food!
kenia m.
doral , FL
when it comes to soups broths are fan of them I love heinz taste is super rich I love taking one in the evening I enjoy the truth when my stomach percent not very well this vegetable soup makes me well if you took alcohol and the next day you feel bad this will make your stomach feel better recommend it
eres un hombre soltero o una persona muy ocupada bueno tienes que probar este producto por que tienes que hacerlo te lo explico por su facilidad para preparar por su sabor llegas de un largo dia de trabajo y listo tenes una cena muy rica
nada como que llegue la hora de almorzar y sabe que tengo mi sopita de tomate esperandome en casa. muy sabrosa la recomiendo siempre
la compro en mi marker
cada mes me como de 10 a 20
amanda c.
Great for sick days! Makes me feel better when I have a sore throat. The price is affordable and tastes great. It's super good for you as well. I think they could improve on the packaging but I recommend this soup.
Veronica M.
This is my favourite soup of all time! It's so warming and yummy with a slight tomatoe flavour, full of vegetables and potato and little bits of pasta, so it's very filling. It tastes even better with a little bit of pepper and some nice crusty bread to dip in!
ada n.
Irving, TX
I love this in the winter months or when it is cold outside. Buy it at my local store and it is so easy to make and tastes homemade. It is affordable and i usually buy it in bulk which is great value for the money i am spending. I always make this for others and recommend it to them aswell
Marcela d.
Falls Church, VA
I'm vegetarian and it's super easy for me to get this soup when I'm hungry! Every time I need something good to east fast, I get one of this soups