Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce uploaded by Teran F.Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce uploaded by Wendy M.Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce uploaded by Jaide R.

BY HEINZ #3 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

INGREDIENTS: DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, TOMATO PASTE, WATER, CORN SYRUP, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AS PRESERVATIVES, DEHYDRATED PARSLEY, CRUSHED ORANGES, GARLIC POWDER, POLYSORBATE 80, SPICE, ONION POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORING, MONO-, DI-, AND TRIGLYCERIDES, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, TOCOPHEROLS. see more...

Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce

Start your review of Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amber W.
Warren, OH
I dont know what it is about Heinz 57 sauce but it is amazing. I use it in and on all types of things. Its like mixing ketchup, mustard, and bbq together. Now it might not sound good described like that but if you havent tried it you definitely need to. It good on french fries, pork chop, chicken tenders, steaks and a million other things. It is so good.
Haile A.
Montgomery, AL
I’m a huge sauce person, meaning I’m not one of those people who “enjoys the flavor of the meat” or “doesn’t need sauce” my favorite part about meat is the sauce lol. I love this sauce on steak and I like to mix it with shredded chicken to top baked potatoes with.
Kasey S.
Holdenville, OK
I forgot how much I loved this sauce until recently, when I purchased it again. Now I have been putting it on everything. Great tangy flavor and goes well with pretty much everything. I tried it on roast for the first time and oh my goodness. Yes!
Madison H.
Park hills, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
The first time I ever tried the Heinz 57 sauce I feel in love with it. I love dipping chicken or fries in it. It tastes great, so of course I got the 2 pack 20 oz sized bottles just to make sure I always have t
Chassidy D.
Greenville, SC
Heinz 57 sauce is my go to sauce when it comes to steak sauce. I love the sweet yet tangy taste that it has. We always have some in the fridge and ready for adding a little zest to your meal!
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
This stuff is disgusting. I have tried it multiple times and didn’t like it at all. I can’t think of anything this would be good with. I don’t understand why this is even a product.
Serina S.
Ragland
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves Heinz 57 Steak Sauce. We use it not only on steak but on chicken, hamburgers and pork chops. It tastes great on everything and is a great product for the price.
Jordan K.
Great steak sauce. It’s a classic staple that everyone uses around the house. You can add this to your marinade, create a custom sauce by adding this. I would pair it with steak. I would recommend this for the grilling season.
Lisa M.
Gotta love that awesome tang you get from Heinz. I pour it on my burgers for full enjoyment. At my age I want the best when it comes to taste and my mouth says Heinz is the best by far!
Abbie Q.
I feel like it tastes good for things that you would already use ketchup on, but for steak I really don't like it. I guess I don't like ketchup tasting condiments on my steak, but I am sure it would taste good on burgers or hot dogs.

Target