Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce

INGREDIENTS: DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, TOMATO PASTE, WATER, CORN SYRUP, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE, MOLASSES, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE AS PRESERVATIVES, DEHYDRATED PARSLEY, CRUSHED ORANGES, GARLIC POWDER, POLYSORBATE 80, SPICE, ONION POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORING, MONO-, DI-, AND TRIGLYCERIDES, COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, TOCOPHEROLS.

What do you put Heinz 57 on?
Start your review of Heinz Traditional Steak Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoHomestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Best steak sauce ever I have been using Heinz 57 ever since I was a little girl I still use it right now today there is nothing about this product that I wouldn't prove I love it the way it is I will purchase it every chance I get two at a time that's how much I liked it I am very satisfied never disappointed and you should try it
8 months agoWarren, OH
I dont know what it is about Heinz 57 sauce but it is amazing. I use it in and on all types of things. Its like mixing ketchup, mustard, and bbq together. Now it might not sound good described like that but if you havent tried it you definitely need to. It good on french fries, pork chop, chicken tenders, steaks and a million other things. It is so good.
9 months agoLaGrange
This is my go to steak sauce, I absolutely love this. The taste is great and I also use it for my grilled chicken. It’s pretty affordable. I recommended this product to my dad and now it’s all he buys. I would buy again.
2 years agoWilliamstown , NJ
Last night I made sausage apple and onion sandwich. I sauté the apples and onions in butter. Then I sauté the sausage slices with the Heinz 57 sauce. The 57 sauce creates this sweet yet zesty taste to the sausage. My husband would use 57 sauce on everything if I let them.
a year agoMurfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my girlfriends go to steak sauce. If we go to a restaurant and they don’t have this sauce.... the whole freaking meal is ruined. It has a nice tang and slight sweet and smokiness which adds balance to any bite!
9 months agoCharleston, SC
Grew up using this on meats. I don't eat beef or shrimp but this is good on pork steaks... probably would be good on lamb chops or steaks, too. Will have to remember to try that next time. You don't really need to put too much on for the flavor of the meat to get enhanced.
8 months agoGreenville, SC
Heinz 57 sauce is my go to sauce when it comes to steak sauce. I love the sweet yet tangy taste that it has. We always have some in the fridge and ready for adding a little zest to your meal!
8 months agoDeatsville , AL
I’m a huge sauce person, meaning I’m not one of those people who “enjoys the flavor of the meat” or “doesn’t need sauce” my favorite part about meat is the sauce lol. I love this sauce on steak and I like to mix it with shredded chicken to top baked potatoes with.
8 months agoRagland
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves Heinz 57 Steak Sauce. We use it not only on steak but on chicken, hamburgers and pork chops. It tastes great on everything and is a great product for the price.
8 months agoHoldenville , OK
I forgot how much I loved this sauce until recently, when I purchased it again. Now I have been putting it on everything. Great tangy flavor and goes well with pretty much everything. I tried it on roast for the first time and oh my goodness. Yes!