Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesKetchupHeinz
Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 295 oz Bottle

Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle

by Heinz

#3 in Ketchup

The thick and rich Heinz ketchup you love, sweetened only with red ripe tomatoes for 75% less sugar than regular ketchup.

Does [product:heinz-tomato-ketchup-no-sugar-added] taste any different? I would love to cut some calories with this.
Is this gross????
Can you notice a taste difference?
Start your review of Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle!
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This sugar free ketchup tastes exactly the same as ketchup without sugar, but with barely any carbs. Perfect for keto!
Viviana T.
Point Lookout, NY
Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Viviana T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My husband and I recently started a Keto diet so decided to give this a try. Really there’s barely any difference between this and the regular ketchup, we were pleasantly surprised.
GB B.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle encantada de este tipo de ketchup wow 🤩 me encanto no cambio su sabor esta deliciosa y real mente agradezco una ketchup para mi dieta keto
Jaime F.
Texas
1,270 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s eye opening how much sugar is in everyday foods we eat! This ketchup is keto friendly and allows us to enjoy ketchup without the guilt! It tastes very similar to the regular kind. I’d recommend trying it if you’re eating low carb or simply wanting to find lower sugar alternatives.
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Sugar free for keto and tastes the same! It's the only tolerable low carb ketchup... I can use it to flavor meatloaf without going over on the carb count thankfully.. only issue is container is rather small for the price...
Kacey V.
Montrose, CO
This tastes just as good as regular ketchup and it's great if you're watching your sugar or carb intake.
Ashley S.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle uploaded by Ashley S.
Love ketchup, classic condiment everyone needs yummy and tasty great for burgers and hotdogs.
Tracey D.
I was raised in Pittsburgh so for me, there really is no other Ketchup than Heinz. I buy the no sugar added versus now and there is little difference from the original. It’s thick, rich, tasty, delicious, and feels like home.
Megan F.
Great, tasty ketchup! love that there is no sugar added because most ketchups have a ton of sugar in them, making them not really worth it to me. I don’t notice a huge difference in taste between no sugar added and regular Heinz ketchup.
Holly B.
Pawtucket, RI
This ketchup is pretty good for a no sugar added variety. I've tried some other no sugar added ketchup and bbq sauces and they weren't tasty at all. Heinz has always been my favorite ketchup, so I'm glad it still has that classic taste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
caitlin S.
Levittown, NY
il y a 5 mois
Does Heinz Tomato Ketchup with No Sugar Added, 29.5 oz Bottle taste any different? I would love to cut some calories with this.
Monique K. il y a 5 mois
Yes but in a good way. I think it is much better with a filler tomato flavor and obviously less sweet.
forky
Washington, DC
il y a 2 ans
Joyce C. il y a 2 ans
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol