Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt

by Heinz

#21 in Ketchup

Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt 555g

Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt 555g - Pack of 2; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt!
Doral, FL
In my opinion, this low sugar version of Ketchup tastes better than the regular Ketchup. I use this for basic things like Hamburger, hot dogs and fries. I am very satisfied with the flavor and the price for this necessary item in my pantry. Will buy again
Charlotte, NC
For this to be reduced sugar I really can’t taste the difference! I am a pescatarian so I use a lot of “beyond meat” products in my diet and this ketchup really does pull the flavor together. I definitely will be using this in the future
This still tastes great even with less sodium and sugar. It's a great alternative to the other kinds. I personally love this brand and love the fact that they gave come out with so many different options for everyone. Would recommend.
Fishers, IN
Great healthier alternative to regular ketchup. Doesn’t taste different than the regular kind and has less sugar/salt. Definitely recommend trying it out and will purchase in the future.
Springfield , MO
I love ketchup and this helps me stay in my healthy diet and meets my ketchup craving. There is an obvious difference in taste vs the original but not more than I can handle.
Denver, CO
Excelente sabor y presentación. Le da un toque agradable a nuestras comidas. No es fácil de conseguir pero siempre la buscamos hasta que la encontramos. Su precio es justo. Felices con esta salsa de tomate
Hazard, KY
Ketchup is standard and most of them taste the same. This one does cost a little more at $5 for a bottle. But it doesn’t taste as sweet as regular ketchup which I like.
Lewiston, MN
I love the Heinz tomato ketchup reduced sugar I love that they don’t add more sugar to the catch-up but it still has the great flavor of original ketchup will continue to re-purchase Time and time again.
Scranton, PA
Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt uploaded by Michelle C.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 114 oz Jug is awesome! When I think katchup I think Heinz! Definitely a staple in my family! Great for dipping and convienient bottle for easy use and less mess! The bottle also is made to fit well in the fridge. I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Im not picky about ketchup but i usually purchase this when we are out. It serves many purposes in my house hold other then dipping stuff. I enjoy the flavor combos and for the price it goes a long way usually. Id suggest this to other brands based on taste alone.

Looking for your answer?