Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt

by Heinz

#21 in Ketchup

Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt 555g

Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt 555g - Pack of 2; Quantity - 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugars & Salt!
Heinz's tomatoe ketchup is the best fresh tasting tomato ketchup i use it very ofter, i love the flavor it tastes fresh, reduced sugar is a great option for me because I don't like very sweet food products. I recommend to others.
Long Is City, NY
The classic. This brand evokes a sense of classic Americanness and summer barbecues to me personally. I have zero discernibility when it comes to different ketchups but that’s the brand differentiation for ya!
Shelby Twp, MI
Same great taste like the original but healthier for you! Love to have this one on hand to fit my healthy lifestyle. Flavor is not compromised at all compared to the original ketchup.
Saint Edward
I’m not really sure which ketchup is better than another because all the ketchups I’ve had all taste the same. Heinz is very affordable you can get it at pretty much any store.
My holy grail of ketchups, yes there are the gourmet ones that are great but for everyday and bbq’s this is what I use and I love it, great flavor. Will always recommend.
Overland Park, KS
I love catch up on a lot of things but it has so much sugar in it. It’s great that there’s a product with a little sugar and the same great flavor and quality.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing product!! I wish they made it in larger bottles. Never noticed how much sugar is in ketchup till I went on #keto it's a must have for low carb dieters!
I’m on a health kick right now and decided to try this product. It was a bad decision. This stuff is AWFUL. I immediately threw the entire bottle in the trash.
Waterloo
The texture is fine. The cost is a little ridiculous since it only comes in a little bottle and it’s somehow SO sweet. I’m not a fan but my husband liked it.
White Plains, NY
Is there any other brand of ketchup? This is clearly the best ketchup of all time and the fact that they made it with reduced sugar and salt is fantastic!

Looking for your answer?