Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugar uploaded by Bianca F.Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reduced Sugar uploaded by Mary T.

BY HEINZ #6 in Ketchup

Heinz Reduced Sugar Tomato Ketchup.

EST 1869.

75% Less sugar than our regular ketchup.

See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
My family eats a low carb diet and this ketchup is a staple in our house! It tastes great, just like normal ketchup, but with a quarter the sugar I can eat it without the guilt or feeling ill. It is more expensive than normal ketchup, but still a good value, especially considering it's the only low sugar version available.
Lisa P.
Springdale, AR
Can't tell the difference between this and regular ketchup! Save your calories and eat this awesome reduced sugar version!!! Love this stuff :) I've tried other healthier ketchup options, but I always go back to this stuff because it doesn't taste like glorified tomato sauce. It tastes like the real deal!
Becky G.
Like a lot of reduced sugar products, Heinz Ketchup Reduced Sugar has a delightfully surprise. The surprise is you don't need to consume all that sugar in foods to enjoy the flavor! I recommend this for picnics or making your own Q-sauce.
Fran A.
I did not know that ketchup is high in sugar. I am trying to eat less sugar and at the store noticed this reduced sugar. I gave it a try and it has the same exact taste as regular ketchup.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love this one! I didn't want to have a ketchup with fake sugar, just one with less because I don't like how sweet ketchup usually is. This one is absolutely perfect!
Jessica R.
Hiram, GA
Same great taste of Heinz ketchup, but less sugar. We decided to try this when we started eating healthier.
Kacey V.
Montrose, CO
This tastes just as good as regular ketchup and it's great if you're watching your sugar or carb intake.
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
My husband and I eat low carb.  He says he can taste the difference with the reduced sugar ketchup, and that it tastes strange to him.  I can't tell the difference.  I feel like a chump whenever I'm out and I have to eat regular peasant ketchup when I know I have low carb ketchup at home.  The only downside I guess is that it's more expensive than regular ketchup, and I don't know if they sell it in the big jumbo bottles but I only ever see it in the ketchup-for-ants size.
naf C.
This ketchup is good for French fries or onion rings and fish sticks. It's a must have. You just have to ensure that when the bottle has been already used that you shake it before using otherwise you'll just get the watery stuff when you press it and take it out of the nozzle. My little brother loves it. He has to have a lot of it with his fries.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
You can't ever go wrong with Heinz ketchup. It's delicious and if you're like me and put ketchup on everything then you'll understand my love for Heinz ketchup lol. It seems tangier than the rest which I like.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Que tal es el sabor de esta salsa? Es mas saludable?