Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle

by Heinz

#1 in Ketchup

Our classic ketchup is made only from sweet, juicy, red ripe tomatoes for the signature thick and rich taste of America’s Favorite Ketchup®.

Doo they taste good [brand:heinz]?
[product:heinz-tomato-ketchup] mmmm wife swears there is a huge difference between heinz and other brands and only likes Heinz. Does anyone else feel this way?
Do you store your ketchup in the fridge? I do 🤷🏼‍♀️[product:heinz-tomato-ketchup]
Start your review of Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Jamie J.
Heinz ketchup is definitely a huge staple in our house. Always buying the big double pack. There are tons of ways to use it besides being on a hot dog, hamburger or fries. We love making our own homemade sauces for everything and this ketchup is the best for the main ingredient.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Yvonne P.
This is the only ketchup we use. It tastes good. It’s made with some spices that make it taste good and not like crushed tomatoes in a bottle.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Ann R.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
When you are ready for your ketchup there is no other like Heinz highly recommended it for your perfect 🤩 topping
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
I will honestly say ketchup is one of my favorite condiments to eat with French fries and burgers. I personally love the taste of this ketchup.. I also like how inexpensive ketchup is.. I personally would recommend this brand to people..
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Lisa M.
Heinz Ketchup is the best ketchup out there! I mean, are there really other brands? It's the only brand we purchase in our house and it's definitely popular at restaurants. We love the flavor and will continue to purchase!
Marija K.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Marija K.
Excellent ketchup. The consistency is just right. It is sweet but not too much and the acidity is just right. It is easy to get it out of the bottle. I love using it on 🍟 and 🍔 . It is affordable too.
Nancy Z.
Wasco, CA
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Nancy Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this product. I use it a lot in meat loaf and hot dogs and hamburger's on my eggs. Its a great value. I always buy the biggest one they have. Its amazing in meat loaf. I make barbeque sauce with ketchup. The best barbecue sauce I have ever made.
Syeda M.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Syeda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A good value of taste the ketchup has the flovours of ripe tomatoes trusted company it is at affordable price ... I would recommend this
Becky M.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Becky M.
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: Walmart
To be completely honest.. Heinz is my favorite ketchup brand Lol. Many ketchups I cannot stand, but Heinz isn’t one of them. Whenever I eat meat I have to have my Heinz ketchup - no other ketchup will do. I have been using this same ketchup brand since I was a child & I am now 30 years old- I don’t think I’ll be changing my ketchup brand anytime soon! 😜 The ONLY thing that I switched up over the years was.. I now buy the Heinz Organic Ketchup! 😍 If you haven’t tried it yet- give it a shot! Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle
maria M.
1,104 reviews
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Costco
Es un artículo de primera necesidad en mi hogar , amo esa salsa y además combina perfecto con cualquier comida , el envase es perfecto ! Súper practico
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shamu C.
il y a 4 mois
Shereen S. il y a 4 mois
This is the only true ketchup. Everything else is glorified tomato paste.
Steve N.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
il y a 7 mois
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle mmmm wife swears there is a huge difference between heinz and other brands and only likes Heinz. Does anyone else feel this way?
Ely C. il y a 7 mois
They all I use. Used it for my meatloaf. Ketchup (Heinz, lemon juice, brown sugar, ground mustard - for the glaze)
Shawna G.
Marshall, IL
Elena M.
il y a 9 mois
Heinz Tomato Ketchup, 38 oz Bottle Is this has a good taste ?
Vanessa B. il y a 2 jours
Yes Heinz Tomato Ketchup is the best I ever had.
Daniel D.
Pelham, NY
il y a un an
Shelly N. il y a un an
It tastes delicious. But basically tomato base with a little bit tartness and sweetness to it.
Delgine L.
279 rubicqm street
il y a un an
Aliya A. il y a un an
It’s water from the tomato’s shake well before the first use also written on the packaging