BY HEINZ #1 in Ketchup

Only the firmest, juiciest, freshest tomatoes make it into Heinz ketchup bottle. Every tomato in every bottle of Heinz Ketchup comes from Heinz seeds and is grown by farmers we know and trust.

• Does anyone keep their ketchup refrigerated after opening?44 Answers
  • Did you know if you mix ketchup & mayonnaise you get prawn Ma...2 Answers
  • Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and the liquid...11 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cassandra S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best ketchup you can buy. I have tried all brands of ketchup, but this one is the best hands down. My kids love love it and it comes in a plastic container that you can squeeze the amount of your choice. Also, keeps down on the kids making a mess . Heinz Ketchup can be purchased just about anywhere from the Dollar General to Walmart at a reasonable price. Glad I could share here on Influenster.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
Heinz is the only ketchup I will eat...I don't even know why there are other brands lol! It just jas a better taste to me than any other ketchup. A lot of the asian food recipes sometimes call for ketchup in the sauces that go with them, I of course always use it on the same things as everyone else, fries, burgers, hotdogs. my son even uses it on steak lol.
Jessica O.
Hazlet, NJ
Heinz ketchup is a must for summer barbecues. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but if you don't have Heinz at the BBQ, what on earth were you thinking? I especially like the natural version that has no high fructose corn syrup in it - a lot better for you in the long run. You will always find a massive amount of Heinz on my food throughout the summer.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Are there other brands of ketchup? None that I know of. The only ketchup I ever remember having around, and probably the only one I ever will! Tried another brand once and I don't know how they could call that watery stuff ketchup. It's thick with a great taste on so many foods....hot dogs, fries, meatloaf, you name it.
Alexia S.
Favorite, favorite, favorite!!!!! I love ketchup!!!! I love it on everything. This one taste sooo good. Not too sweet like many others I've tried. I put this on my french fries,hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, eggs, etc! It's a MUST product for my kitchen. So bad that I have to buy like three at a time lol.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
This is the ketchup that should be on everyone's table. It's a staple! You can also dress it up with a bit of mayo (think Burger King's special sauce!), or even add a bit of tabasco or cayenne pepper for a bit of spice. Best ketchup for fries, without question. But don't you dare put ketchup on a hot dog!
Liseth C.
I do not like tomato sauces for nothing. But my family always eats, This brand specific and love. It is his favorite. They eat them with almost everything. I guess it must be very good. But personally for me there. Since childhood did not like me for some reason. But other opinions I think this well
Ashley-Rahne M.
This ketchup really is the best, I Love that it's the most contracted brand throughout restaurants. With good reason! There's no funny aftertaste and the mixture isn't too heavy on vinegar or syrups, so it's not overpowering on its own and can still go with everything it's paired with! Yummy yummy!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Heinz is the gold standard and I literally will not even touch any other ketchup brands. Heinz Ketchup has to be my absolute favorite condiment, I literally could not live without this, it is a pantry staple. I eat it on almost anything. For the record their Simply Heinz range is just as good!
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
A lot of people say "ketchup is ketchup". Not true. I can taste the difference and Heinz is the best around by far. It's tangy, sweet, and exactly what I want in a ketchup. In our house, we have to buy the 64 oz. bottle because we use so much. I will always choose Heinz over the competitors.
Jia M.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone keep their ketchup refrigerated after opening?
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
What weird things do you add ketchup too? I like a little in my mashed potatoes!
Adriana P.
Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and the liquid runs out?
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Does the organic brand taste any different than the original?
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
Foodie Expert
Are any other ketchups even worth trying after having Heinz?