Heinz Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Himali B.

BY HEINZ

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We believe it's important that you know where the tomatoes in your Ketchup come from. That's why every tomato in every bottle of Heinz® Tomato Ketchup comes from Heinz seeds and is grown by farmers we know and trust. We keep track from seed to table so... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Heinz Squeeze Tomato Ketchup 20 oz more...
I eat tomato ketchup with almost everything, noodles, crisps, tacos, pizza, french fries yeah, everything. Have been eating Heinz Tomato ketchup since I was a kid & it's still one of my favourite brands & I always go back to buying Heinz even when I try some other brands sometimes. It's tastes perfect right amount of sweet & salty. I would definitely recommend this.