Heinz® Sweet Relish uploaded by Katherine E.Heinz® Sweet Relish uploaded by Roxana L.

BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 100 years, Heinz has made quality, great-tasting relish. Now, Heinz offers your family a great-tasting sweet relish in a convenient easy-to-squeeze bottle. Make Heinz Relish your relish! see more...

Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Hands down this is my favorite relish to use for bbqs or cooking certain dishes! It’s so sweet and flavorful! This is a taste that doesn’t even come close to any other brands of relish. I love using it for hot dogs or sometimes including it in my deviled eggs!
Amber S.
I’m a little picky when it comes to a relish but this one is my favorite. Most have a weird taste but this one is perfect. I usually only put relish on a hot dog or a pasta salad. I purchase this product over and over again.
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
Relish is great for everything. I put it on hot dogs, potato salad, etc., and my favorite, deviled eggs. You can find relish anywhere and its very cheap. I love the sweet taste and crunch of the chopped pickles.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
This is great to use in many recipes! It’s sweet and pickled. It’s cheap and would recommend to everyone. This brand has never failed me when it came to my food choices. Will buy over and over and over!!
Belinda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to mince my own pickles for tuna salad and deviled eggs but now I buy this for mine. My husband prefers dill and i like bread and butter so this is great for me.
Peggy S.
Very flavorful. I'm not a big fan of relish but my boyfriend loves it an so does my mom. This us always her go to brand . it's just a bit to sweet too me but that's how it's supposed to be.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
My son is a pickle and relish expert, and this relish is the one I make sure to buy in the big squeeze bottle year round! Delicious and flavorful, it isn't super runny like some relishes can be, and is great alone or mixed into potato salad.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
A huge must for my refrigerator at all times. I use it on hot dogs, in deviled eggs, tuna fish, chicken salad and other recipes. Can’t run out of pickle relish ever.
Crystal K.
I love using this in my tuna salad instead of having to cut up sweet pickles or use relish. It just gives the sandwich just enough sweetness with out over powering the rest of the ingredients.
Destiney H.
Papillion, NE
I am a HUGE relish fan! Especially when my family grills out with the hot dogs! I'm pretty picky about what kind of relish, so this is my absolute go-to when I'm looking to add something extra.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you put relish on?
brittany w.
Birmingham, AL
I like it, I used a spoon to make it come out, pretty good stuff!
Alexandra A.
¿Quién más ama los pepinillos?

Amazon