Heinz® Sweet Relish uploaded by Roxana L.

BY HEINZ #95 in Pickled Vegetables

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Hands down this is my favorite relish to use for bbqs or cooking certain dishes! It’s so sweet and flavorful! This is a taste that doesn’t even come close to any other brands of relish. I love using it for hot dogs or sometimes including it in my deviled eggs!
Lisa G.
I use this on my veggie burgers and it’s so good! It’s so thick that sometimes you have to give the bottle a really hard shake or tap the bottom to knock the relish out.
The large hole (much larger than a ketchup bottle) is really convenient for something so thick and chunky to pour out.
Mariam B.
The taste and quality of this relish is amazing on hot dogs. My only slight complaint would be the container at times doesn't let you control the amount you decide to squeeze out. I'd imagine the upright bottle would be better.
Amber S.
I’m a little picky when it comes to a relish but this one is my favorite. Most have a weird taste but this one is perfect. I usually only put relish on a hot dog or a pasta salad. I purchase this product over and over again.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
A huge must for my refrigerator at all times. I use it on hot dogs, in deviled eggs, tuna fish, chicken salad and other recipes. Can’t run out of pickle relish ever.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My go to brand! Perfect for tuna salad and deviled eggs! Convenient twist top jar and perfectly flavored sweet pickles. Great value and at most grocery stores. I am always satisfied. Highly recommend!
Destiny R.
Phenix City, AL
Relish is great for everything. I put it on hot dogs, potato salad, etc., and my favorite, deviled eggs. You can find relish anywhere and its very cheap. I love the sweet taste and crunch of the chopped pickles.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
This is great to use in many recipes! It’s sweet and pickled. It’s cheap and would recommend to everyone. This brand has never failed me when it came to my food choices. Will buy over and over and over!!
Peggy S.
Very flavorful. I'm not a big fan of relish but my boyfriend loves it an so does my mom. This us always her go to brand . it's just a bit to sweet too me but that's how it's supposed to be.
Crystal K.
I love using this in my tuna salad instead of having to cut up sweet pickles or use relish. It just gives the sandwich just enough sweetness with out over powering the rest of the ingredients.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you put relish on?
brittany w.
Birmingham, AL
I like it, I used a spoon to make it come out, pretty good stuff!
Alexandra A.
¿Quién más ama los pepinillos?