Heinz Sweet Relish

Featuring crunchy pickled cucumber and cabbage immersed in vinegar, the Heinz Sweet Relish will help you create flavors which complement any dish. With chunks of red bell pepper and extracts of turmeric, this sweet relish will add a completely new dimension of flavors to your favorite dish. This relish is prepared with care so that every bottle has the perfect ratio of ingredients to complement your favorite foods. Just drizzle this relish on top of your food or use it as a dip and the crunch from cucumbers and cabbage will add life to any meal.

¿Quién más ama los pepinillos?
What do you put relish on?
I like it, I used a spoon to make it come out, pretty good stuff!
Start your review of Heinz Sweet Relish!
Tiffany N P.
Simi Valley, CA
This is our familys favorite relish. So sweet and tasty. Love the squeeze bottle for easy serving. Great with hotdogs
Irma M.
Newark, DE
I love Heinz very much. it has very tasty and good quality product. I use and love all their products so much. it is really good brand. recommend it to all.
Stephania L.
Kissimmee, FL
Heinz Sweet Relish uploaded by Stephania L.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these more because they are more acidic Heinz brand are delicious I usually do it with dogs I love it
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
Heinz Sweet Relish uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Heinz sweet relish squeeze bottle is SO convenient. No mess, easy to use. The favor Heinz uses is amazing. Some of the best relish I've tasted. I definitely only get this brand when I grocery shop. Heinz Picnic Pack
Lucia C.
Very delicious! I personally use it for hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches and deviled eggs. Good value and tasty. No improvement required is good as is.
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Love this pickle relish I use it for potato salads on hot dogs on hamburgers and my deviled eggs it's endless what you can use this for it has the best sweetness to it I am a sweet relish person will buy this again and highly recommend this to
Courtney A.
Love pickles on your burger, but hate that they always slice off the side?!?! Well here it the product for you. I put this on my burger because I hate having to keep putting the pickle back in the sandwich. Highly recommend & good price!
Veronica M.
mokena, IL
It is rich, I use it in many foods, it is cheap. I use it as a companion to food. es rico, lo utilizo en muchas comida, es economico, lo utilizo como acompañante de mucha comida.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I don’t like this relish. Sweet pickles/relish is just gross to me personally. My family likes this well enough if we can’t find dill relish.
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Heinz Sweet Relish uploaded by Isnotu L.
What an excellent product at an excellent price when you look at other pickled items here on Amazon the cost can be prohibitive but somehow this is extremely reasonable and your hotdogs fresh rolls some mustard and you can have a cook out without being out. The taste is fantastic.What an excellent product at an excellent price when you look at other pickle items here on Amazon the cost can be prohibitive but somehow this is extremely reasonable and your hotdogs fresh rolls some mustard and you can have a cook out without being out. The taste is fantastic.