BY HEINZ

Since 1926, Heinz Spaghetti has been enjoyed, more often than not on toast, by many generations of Britons. It is made from Durum wheat pasta and juicy, tomato sauce. Our Spaghetti Hoops contain Iron to support normal cognitive development and are low in fat as well as sugar, free from artificial colours and flavours, and contain absolutely no preservatives. Heinz Hoops are clear favourites amongst kids. There really is no substitute for that classic Heinz taste.

Katherine D.
Spaghetti hoops are a great side for most snacks or meals. I love having these on toast for lunch! They’re great for all of the family and they’re good value for money! A good healthy addition to your day!
Leanne B.
Love spaghetti hoops! I have these as an accompaniment to a meal, usually sausages, chips and hoops 😍. Yummy tangy tomato sauce with spaghetti rings, really cheap to buy also which is great!
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
Syn Free on slimming world and great for any time of the day! I usually have them with eggs for a Syn Free quick meal. Usually cheap as chips if bought on offer.
Sophie G.
These are comfort food for me!! Really good tasting and easy to heat up. The packaging is easy to throw out and the price is decent. I usually buy mine from tesco and im always satisfied. Overall, this product is brilliant!!
Keekee C.
Spaghetti hoops. I live for. Not a lover of baked beans so spaghetti hoops all the way. I have tried other brands and less salt and always come back to Heinz as other brands often stick to the pan when heated.
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
One of my daughters favourite food. Half a tin of this with some turket shapes or potato shapes ans its a perfect tea time meal for toddlers and young children.
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
These are my sons favourite spaghetti hoops! He has them with toast every single morning and they’re quite cheap toon

back