Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesKetchupHeinz
Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle

Heinz Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle

by Heinz

#6 in Ketchup

Simply Heinz™ is made from the basics: red ripe tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, and a special blend of spices and flavorings. No GMO ingredients, no high-fructose corn syrup, and 100% Heinz taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle!
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Heinz Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle uploaded by Hannah D.
This ketchup is great to keep in the house for anything! My family loves to use it for fries, chicken, beef, hotdogs, or anything else you like to put ketchup on! It is inexpensive and not that bad to add a little bit to stuff! #food #ketchup #condiments #home #kitchen
Chantal H.
Heinz Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle uploaded by Chantal H.
What's your favorite condiment to use? I absolutely love Heinz ketchup! I use this for fries, on burgers all that I need a dipping sauce for. I found the taste is better than others brands and you can tell at restaurants when you don't have this brand. This will always be a staple in my household! 🍟🍔
karen J.
We are a ketchup family. It goes on so much meals from meatloaf to corned beef hash and dip for chicken nuggets if you're like my youngest lol. The squeeze spout is great and keeps things from getting messy. My mom has a bit of a thing when it comes to brands with ketchup, this is the only one she will use at all.
Kimberly H.
Spring, TX
Heinz ketchup is simply the best! Such a versatile product-useful on fries, nuggets, and so much more; in recipes galore, too. One of those condiments you can’t live without! Also available at such a reasonable price point. 10/10 would recommend!
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
All ketchups are not created equal. When it comes to ketchup, you definitely get what you pay for. Heinz Simply Heinz Tomato Ketchup is the best, tastiest ketchup made. It is great to use at home on those foods to add a little flavor or to take on those summer picnics. The fridge fit container fits perfectly in the refrigerator door.
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
Heinz is the best ketchup ever, it’s thick and flavorful. Wonderful to dip French fries in, or eating on hamburgers. Super delicious.
Soma B.
Sussex, WI
My go to bottle of tomato ketchup. I never tried anything apart from this brand ....definitely would love to try out other brands
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
Mis hijos sin ketchup no comen, este me gusta el envase porque es facil de dispensar.
Laura P.
Purchased at: Costco
We use a lot of ketchup in my home, and Heinz is the only one that will do. My boyfriend likes to put ketchup on every thing, so we go through a lot. It's great on eggs, French fries, potato hash, hot dogs, etc. This is always in our fridge.
Joanne D.
San Jose, CA
Heinz Simply Tomato Ketchup with No Artificial Sweeteners, 44 oz Bottle uploaded by Joanne D.
My favorite ketchup brand! Yummy taste. Goes with almost all food! Recommended with rice, taste yummy! It’s red and a bit of a thick consistency, I can only eat it from time to time!

Looking for your answer?