Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup uploaded by Bianca F.Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup uploaded by Mary T.

BY HEINZ #11 in Ketchup

This Ketchup Recipe Has 75 Percent Less Sugar Than Our Classic Ketchup, But 100 Percent Of That Rich Tomato Flavor. Just Like All Heinz® Ketchup Varieties, It Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives. And The Top-down Bottle And Stay-clean Cap® Make Serving Our Ketchup As Easy As Enjoying It.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Spice

Buy on Target
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this reduced sugar ketchup. I am literally obsessed with ketchup and eat it with almost everything; calories used to pile up so fast until I discovered this reduced sugar one which has ONLY 5 calories per Tablespoon!!
Angela Z.
Pacifica, CA
My husband and I eat low carb.  He says he can taste the difference with the reduced sugar ketchup, and that it tastes strange to him.  I can't tell the difference.  I feel like a chump whenever I'm out and I have to eat regular peasant ketchup when I know I have low carb ketchup at home.  The only downside I guess is that it's more expensive than regular ketchup, and I don't know if they sell it in the big jumbo bottles but I only ever see it in the ketchup-for-ants size.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
An extraordinary Product! The taste is the same as Regular Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Is excellent to all Carb, Sugar, low Potassium Diet. My husband is Diabetic Tipe 1 and My Mother need to make Dyalisis and have a Diet No Potassium food, and this product is essential in her diet, to give some taste in her food, highly recommend
naf C.
This ketchup is good for French fries or onion rings and fish sticks. It's a must have. You just have to ensure that when the bottle has been already used that you shake it before using otherwise you'll just get the watery stuff when you press it and take it out of the nozzle. My little brother loves it. He has to have a lot of it with his fries.
Serena V.
Lincoln, NE
This ketchup tastes great! It is a good side to fries, you can put it on your eggs for extra taste to them. I bought it at my local food market down the street and it was very easy to find. It's kind of healthy just don't eat too much of it. I am very satisfied.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
For only 1g of sugar per serving, this ketchup is the best! I swear by it and always have it in my refridgerator on deck for potatoes, eggs or whatever else you use ketchup with. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to cut some sugar out of their diet.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
You can't ever go wrong with Heinz ketchup. It's delicious and if you're like me and put ketchup on everything then you'll understand my love for Heinz ketchup lol. It seems tangier than the rest which I like.
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This ketchup tastes just as good as the regular ketchup. I honestly don't understand why people don't just use this one since there is way less sugar. I'll continue to buy this one for now on. Yummy!
maría f.
Miami
This Heinz option of the ketchup reduced sugar is so good because you can actually be healthy and still eat tasty! The taste is really good anyways and you take care of yourself. Totally recommended
Brenna M.
I love this stuff! It's a fraction of the calories and sugar so it's totally worth it! I actually like it more than the normal bottle of their original ketchup now. Not as sweet but still plenty sweet!
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Que tal es el sabor de esta salsa? Es mas saludable?