Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup uploaded by Dina E.Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup uploaded by Bianca F.Heinz® Reduced Sugar Ketchup uploaded by Mary T.

BY HEINZ #9 in Ketchup

This Ketchup Recipe Has 75 Percent Less Sugar Than Our Classic Ketchup, But 100 Percent Of That Rich Tomato Flavor. Just Like All Heinz® Ketchup Varieties, It Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives. And The Top-down Bottle And Stay-clean Cap® Make Serving Our Ketchup As Easy As Enjoying It.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Distilled Vinegar
  • Salt
  • Natural Flavoring
  • Onion Powder
  • Sucralose
  • Spice

Lynn B.
I love Heinz Ketchup. I decided to try the reduced sugar. It is a little thinner than the regular, but it tastes very good. A little less sweet, but still yummy. I am satisfied with it and continue to purchase this product. It is only sold in a smaller bottle. Give it a try if you need to reduce sugar and carbs, and want a tasty ketchup.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Tried this ketchup because it was the only one available in the house that I was staying at. I only normally use Heinz brand ketchup, so I decided to give this one a try. I couldn’t believe it when I tried it, it taste just like the normal catch up. You really wouldn’t taste the difference that it’s reduced in sugar, unless someone told you. I hope that they start selling this in a larger bottle, because if it contains less sugar I will buy it more often.
Rita Y.
Olive Branch
LOVE the ketchup but am extremely frustrated that it's non-existent in larger bottles.  This needs to be available in the 28 oz bottle, at the very least.  None of the stores here carry anything above the 13 oz bottle.  Very irritating!
Andrea R.
Miramar
Buena salsa de tomate en realidad el sabor es igual al de la original pero con menos azúcar lo q la hace saludable y más adecuada para el consumo, siempre la compro y su precio es accesible
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this reduced sugar ketchup. I am literally obsessed with ketchup and eat it with almost everything; calories used to pile up so fast until I discovered this reduced sugar one which has ONLY 5 calories per Tablespoon!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
An extraordinary Product! The taste is the same as Regular Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Is excellent to all Carb, Sugar, low Potassium Diet. My husband is Diabetic Tipe 1 and My Mother need to make Dyalisis and have a Diet No Potassium food, and this product is essential in her diet, to give some taste in her food, highly recommend
naf C.
This ketchup is good for French fries or onion rings and fish sticks. It's a must have. You just have to ensure that when the bottle has been already used that you shake it before using otherwise you'll just get the watery stuff when you press it and take it out of the nozzle. My little brother loves it. He has to have a lot of it with his fries.
Serena V.
Lincoln, NE
This ketchup tastes great! It is a good side to fries, you can put it on your eggs for extra taste to them. I bought it at my local food market down the street and it was very easy to find. It's kind of healthy just don't eat too much of it. I am very satisfied.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
For only 1g of sugar per serving, this ketchup is the best! I swear by it and always have it in my refridgerator on deck for potatoes, eggs or whatever else you use ketchup with. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to cut some sugar out of their diet.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
You can't ever go wrong with Heinz ketchup. It's delicious and if you're like me and put ketchup on everything then you'll understand my love for Heinz ketchup lol. It seems tangier than the rest which I like.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Que tal es el sabor de esta salsa? Es mas saludable?