BY HEINZ #6 in Ketchup

This Ketchup Recipe Has 75 Percent Less Sugar Than Our Classic Ketchup, But 100 Percent Of That Rich Tomato Flavor. Just Like All Heinz® Ketchup Varieties, It Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives. And The Top-down Bottle And Stay-clean Cap® Make Serving Our Ketchup As Easy As Enjoying It.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Spice

Buy on Amazon*
Rita Y.
Olive Branch
LOVE the ketchup but am extremely frustrated that it's non-existent in larger bottles.  This needs to be available in the 28 oz bottle, at the very least.  None of the stores here carry anything above the 13 oz bottle.  Very irritating!
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
Tastes just as good as regular ketchup! I have a 3 year old son who is EXTREMELY picky and he does NOT notice a difference, and it makes me feel slightly better knowing he's eating less sugar
Lynn B.
I love Heinz Ketchup. I decided to try the reduced sugar. It is a little thinner than the regular, but it tastes very good. A little less sweet, but still yummy. I am satisfied with it and continue to purchase this product. It is only sold in a smaller bottle. Give it a try if you need to reduce sugar and carbs, and want a tasty ketchup.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This ketchup is perfect for anyone watching their carbs, you don't even miss the sugar! It tastes exactly like a classic Heinz Ketchup, just lower in calories and unnecessary carbs.
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Just tried this morning on my eggs and oh my goodness it's so delicious!! Being on a keto eating style seems limiting to some but I've been on the hunt to make it more exciting and products like this make it much easier.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this reduced sugar ketchup. I am literally obsessed with ketchup and eat it with almost everything; calories used to pile up so fast until I discovered this reduced sugar one which has ONLY 5 calories per Tablespoon!!
Shellie M.
This reduced sugar ketchup is awesome. It has the same Heinz flavor we love but reduced sugar for my diabetic husband. I never realized how much sugar was in little things we eat until he had to start counting. It's awesome that Heinz offers a low sugar ketchup, perfect for my family.
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
I love this Ketchup because you cut a good amount of sugars while keeping the same old classic flavor of Ketchup. I’m happy the flavor wasn’t compromised while creating a reduced sugar version of this product
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Cannot taste the difference between the no sugar added and the regular stuff! This ketchup tastes just like the original, actually in my opinion better because it’s not so sweet. Will buy again!
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
I really like the reduced sugar ketchup. It is not as acidic as the regular version, and it had less calories so it is better for you. Also, it tastes the same, so it's worth purchasing.
roze b.
Doha, Qatar
Do you taste delicious?
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Que tal es el sabor de esta salsa? Es mas saludable?