Heinz® Red Wine Vinegar uploaded by Teran F.

BY HEINZ

Red Wine Vinegar Is The Most Popular of All Flavored Vinegars. Heinz Starts With A Special Burgundy Wine (A Dry Table Wine), Which Is Manufactured From Grapes Grown in New York And Georgia. The Burgundy Grapes Give Our Red Wine Vinegar A Rich, Vibrant Color and Flavor, Adding A Robust Taste to Your Favorite Salad Dressing, Glaze or Marinade.

Burgundy Wine Vinegar Dilute with Water to 5% Acidity, Sulphur Dioxide Added to Wine to Protect Color.

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
I used this vinegar in a homemade salad dressing and also in a marinade. It tasted awesome in both the homemade salad dressing and in the marinade. It was not overly sweet or sour. My whole family begged me to make the salad dressing again. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I don't know too much red wine vinegars. But I do know it taste great on home made French fries. It also cuts down on the grease content.
Teran F.
This seriously makes foods very yummy! We big time cooks in our house! Very cheap not pricy s we get it at foodland