Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Esso E.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Asma J.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Destiny D.

BY HEINZ #89 in Mayonnaise

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with high quality ingredients to bring great taste to all of your favorite foods! Enjoy Heinz Real Mayonnaise on sandwiches, in salads, or in your favorite recipes!

• Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY
Delicious and has the best mayonnaise taste that I crave! I highly recommend everyone to try this brand!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a free sample and coupon for free heinz mayonnaide. Its t3ste ok.. it works well as a condiment for snacks, salads hot dogs and hamburgers.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
A true classic! I've been using this mayonnaise ever since I was a child. I love the tangy taste! It really hasn't changed all these years, which is a good thing! Love it!
Marian A.
Westover
This mayonnaise is so good. Got it free from PINCHme and am in love with it. So creamy and delicious taste so good. Juat right on a Turkey sandwich.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I put mayonise on my hot dogs with some Heinz® Ketchup it is soo delicious. I put mayonise in sandwich anything with poultry mayonise goes good with especially if it is heinz.
crystal j.
I love this mayonnaise it's my favorite brand I have cage-free though for it's a great product I would highly recommend it
Esso E.
Mecca , Ash shawyqiyyah
i love its smoothness and creamness flavour but i prefere the new product gold mayo hinz i use it always in salads dressing and marination of chiken and meet and with ketchap for fired potato and shrimp
markus W.
Mayonaise is a must in my house. I personally put it on almost everything. The creamy one is my pick. Kraft is the best.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
  Heinz® Real Mayonnaise  is my favorite mayo ever! I used to love it in my country and when I came to US I couldn't it find anywhere! Then when I went to Canada I saw Heinz Mayo in the restaurant's tables and  I got really excited. So one day my husband found it at Harris Teeter and bought it for me! I love it! It taste better than all the other mayo I have tried. I mean, I can eat a lot of this one and I don't get stomach upset. I really recommend this mayo, specially for hotdogs! Yummy!
Sandy D.
Just purchased this!!

Super excited to try this because of the cage free difference!!
Kim S.
Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used it to dip french fries in, it was pretty good!