Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Esso E.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Asma J.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Destiny D.

BY HEINZ #54 in Mayonnaise

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with high quality ingredients to bring great taste to all of your favorite foods! Enjoy Heinz Real Mayonnaise on sandwiches, in salads, or in your favorite recipes!

Buy on Amazon
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I think this is the best Mayonnaise by far I love the texture and how creamy it is. The taste is great on a sandwich
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
  Heinz® Real Mayonnaise  is my favorite mayo ever! I used to love it in my country and when I came to US I couldn't it find anywhere! Then when I went to Canada I saw Heinz Mayo in the restaurant's tables and  I got really excited. So one day my husband found it at Harris Teeter and bought it for me! I love it! It taste better than all the other mayo I have tried. I mean, I can eat a lot of this one and I don't get stomach upset. I really recommend this mayo, specially for hotdogs! Yummy!
Joanna C.
Hove
Beautifully creamy, and just sharp enough not to be cloying. I like the wide mouthed jar, because it makes it easy to spoon the right amount out, and eliminates wastage, because you can get every last bit out. It tastes like home made, and you can't say better than that!
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like using this brand of mayo 🙂👍 it taste good and I bought it at Walmart for cheap. I use it to make my sandwich or with my tunafish.
Alexandra M.
The best mayonnaise!! And the price is good i uses all the time and my kids love too
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
A true classic! I've been using this mayonnaise ever since I was a child. I love the tangy taste! It really hasn't changed all these years, which is a good thing! Love it!
Marian A.
Westover
This mayonnaise is so good. Got it free from PINCHme and am in love with it. So creamy and delicious taste so good. Juat right on a Turkey sandwich.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I put mayonise on my hot dogs with some Heinz® Ketchup it is soo delicious. I put mayonise in sandwich anything with poultry mayonise goes good with especially if it is heinz.
crystal j.
I love this mayonnaise it's my favorite brand I have cage-free though for it's a great product I would highly recommend it
Esso E.
Mecca , Ash shawyqiyyah
i love its smoothness and creamness flavour but i prefere the new product gold mayo hinz i use it always in salads dressing and marination of chiken and meet and with ketchap for fired potato and shrimp
Kim S.
Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used it to dip french fries in, it was pretty good!