Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Esso E.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Asma J.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Destiny D.

BY HEINZ #89 in Mayonnaise

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with high quality ingredients to bring great taste to all of your favorite foods! Enjoy Heinz Real Mayonnaise on sandwiches, in salads, or in your favorite recipes!

• Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a free sample and coupon for free heinz mayonnaide. Its t3ste ok.. it works well as a condiment for snacks, salads hot dogs and hamburgers.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
A true classic! I've been using this mayonnaise ever since I was a child. I love the tangy taste! It really hasn't changed all these years, which is a good thing! Love it!
Esso E.
Mecca , Ash shawyqiyyah
i love its smoothness and creamness flavour but i prefere the new product gold mayo hinz i use it always in salads dressing and marination of chiken and meet and with ketchap for fired potato and shrimp
Megan V.
This mayonnaise has good texture, good flavor. The price was OK… I bought it on sale. I don't typically go around recommending mayonnaise to my friends but I suppose if I was going to recommend a real mayonnaise it would be Heinz
Stephanie K.
I'm more of a miracle whip girl but after having a packet of this with my Safeway sandwhich I was hooked. So creamy and nice with a sandwhich
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY
Delicious and has the best mayonnaise taste that I crave! I highly recommend everyone to try this brand!
Marian A.
Westover
This mayonnaise is so good. Got it free from PINCHme and am in love with it. So creamy and delicious taste so good. Juat right on a Turkey sandwich.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I put mayonise on my hot dogs with some Heinz® Ketchup it is soo delicious. I put mayonise in sandwich anything with poultry mayonise goes good with especially if it is heinz.
crystal j.
I love this mayonnaise it's my favorite brand I have cage-free though for it's a great product I would highly recommend it
markus W.
Mayonaise is a must in my house. I personally put it on almost everything. The creamy one is my pick. Kraft is the best.
Kim S.
Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used it to dip french fries in, it was pretty good!