Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Esso E.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Asma J.Heinz® Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Destiny D.

BY HEINZ #89 in Mayonnaise

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with high quality ingredients to bring great taste to all of your favorite foods! Enjoy Heinz Real Mayonnaise on sandwiches, in salads, or in your favorite recipes!

• Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
  Heinz® Real Mayonnaise  is my favorite mayo ever! I used to love it in my country and when I came to US I couldn't it find anywhere! Then when I went to Canada I saw Heinz Mayo in the restaurant's tables and  I got really excited. So one day my husband found it at Harris Teeter and bought it for me! I love it! It taste better than all the other mayo I have tried. I mean, I can eat a lot of this one and I don't get stomach upset. I really recommend this mayo, specially for hotdogs! Yummy!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I put mayonise on my hot dogs with some Heinz® Ketchup it is soo delicious. I put mayonise in sandwich anything with poultry mayonise goes good with especially if it is heinz.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
A true classic! I've been using this mayonnaise ever since I was a child. I love the tangy taste! It really hasn't changed all these years, which is a good thing! Love it!
Megan V.
This mayonnaise has good texture, good flavor. The price was OK… I bought it on sale. I don't typically go around recommending mayonnaise to my friends but I suppose if I was going to recommend a real mayonnaise it would be Heinz
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I definitely prefer Heinz mayo to the other 2 main ones at the store (Kraft and Hellman's). It tastes more like mayo you would get with restaurant food.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a free sample and coupon for free heinz mayonnaide. Its t3ste ok.. it works well as a condiment for snacks, salads hot dogs and hamburgers.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This is one of my favorite mayo's. It goes really good on sammiches and in salads and it just seems to have a slightly thicker consistency than others.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like using this brand of mayo 🙂👍 it taste good and I bought it at Walmart for cheap. I use it to make my sandwich or with my tunafish.
Kim S.
This is a good mayonnaise! I prefer the real stuff over the sweetness or miracle whip any day! Even got my hubby hooked on it!
crystal j.
I love this mayonnaise it's my favorite brand I have cage-free though for it's a great product I would highly recommend it
Kim S.
Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used it to dip french fries in, it was pretty good!