Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
  Heinz® Real Mayonnaise  is my favorite mayo ever! I used to love it in my country and when I came to US I couldn't it find anywhere! Then when I went to Canada I saw Heinz Mayo in the restaurant's tables and  I got really excited. So one day my husband found it at Harris Teeter and bought it for me! I love it! It taste better than all the other mayo I have tried. I mean, I can eat a lot of this one and I don't get stomach upset. I really recommend this mayo, specially for hotdogs! Yummy!