HEINZ  Real Mayonnaise 30 FL OZ JAR uploaded by Asma J.
HEINZ  Real Mayonnaise 30 FL OZ JAR

HEINZ Real Mayonnaise 30 FL OZ JAR

BY HEINZ #17 in Mayonnaise

Heinz Real Mayonnaise: Made with high-quality ingredients Kosher see more...

HEINZ  Real Mayonnaise 30 FL OZ JAR
HEINZ Real Mayonnaise 30 FL OZ JAR
Cynthia F.
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 fl oz; 887 ml
Personally, I think that Heinz has the best mayonnaise and ketchup I have ever had, there are other brands that are pretty good, but nothing beats the taste of Heinz.
Alexandra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 fl oz; 887 ml
The best mayonnaise!! And the price is good i uses all the time and my kids love too
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
This is a good mayonnaise! I prefer the real stuff over the sweetness or miracle whip any day! Even got my hubby hooked on it!
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I definitely prefer Heinz mayo to the other 2 main ones at the store (Kraft and Hellman's). It tastes more like mayo you would get with restaurant food.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best Mayonnaise by far I love the texture and how creamy it is. The taste is great on a sandwich
Demi S.
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 fl oz; 887 ml
Heinz is by FAR the best mayonnaise out there! So creamy the perfect consistency! Tastes so so good! My fave thing to do with this is to eat it with my chilli it makes my chilli melt in my
mouth! It’s so good on anything ! Can’t rave on about this enough just my fave EVER mayo! Highly recommend it!
Robyn H.
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 fl oz; 887 ml
My favourite mayo! Much better than its competitor Helmans. In the Uk its found in ever supermarket- and isn't expensive. Flavour is very creamy and would recomend it to accompany any dish. Very good with potato wedges and chips (fries)!
Joanna C.
Hove
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 30 fl oz; 887 ml
Beautifully creamy, and just sharp enough not to be cloying. I like the wide mouthed jar, because it makes it easy to spoon the right amount out, and eliminates wastage, because you can get every last bit out. It tastes like home made, and you can't say better than that!
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
I'm more of a miracle whip girl but after having a packet of this with my Safeway sandwhich I was hooked. So creamy and nice with a sandwhich
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Do you use mayonnaise as a dip for anything? I have used it to dip french fries in, it was pretty good!