Heinz® Premium Sweet Relish

Heinz premium sweet relish - 12.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz® Premium Sweet Relish!
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Heinz® Premium Sweet Relish uploaded by Jeanne A.
The only brand of relish I buy. Has the best flavor. Goes perfect with a perfectly grilled hot dog 🌭 the flavor of grilling it instead of boiling has always been my favorite way to eat a hot dog 🌭 Heinz Sweet Relish
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,501 reviews
Heinz® Premium Sweet Relish uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this Heinz sweet relish stocked in my fridge. It’s a great topping for hot dogs. It’s flavorful and adds a lot to the meal you’re fixing it with. It’s best paired with Heinz mustard. I definitely recommend this relish!
ireri M.
Selma, CA
I love you relish and this is so good I always buy Heinz condiments they’re my go to
Maria J.
Orlando, FL
A mi mamá le encanta con perritos caliente! Pero a mi no tanto ya que la siento un poco ácida! Pero entre gustos, hay gran variedad de sabores!!
Jakelyn F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really just use this product for when we do hot dogs for everyone else who likes them I'm not really a lover of them..but they do Taste good..
Daniel M.
Stanton, CA
Haci no me gusta el pepino en latado, no me gusta mucho el olor y el sabor que tiene, aveces nomas lo uso para mis hamburguesas
Yesenia B.
Modesto, CA
Great relish! It really makes a difference in flavor for hot dogs and burgers. Will continue to buy again
Heaven S.
This is my absolute favorite condiment ! As gross as it sounds I can just eat this stuff out of the bottle ! I also do love pickles though , but not sweet pickles , just sweet relish ! It is really weird I cannot explain it !
Kayla R.
Huntsville, AL
Delicious and great on a variety of sandwiches, chicken salad, potato salad and tuna salad. Sweet and light flavor. Highly recommend!
Dayna S.
Hartsdale, NY
Im picky and this is the only relish I like. perfect balance of sweet, sour and crunchy. Unfortunately its not always available but when it is I stock up.

Looking for your answer?