Heinz Picnic Pack

by Heinz

omato Ketchup: 2 - 32oz squeeze bottlesSweet Relish: 1 - 28oz squeeze bottleYellow Mustard: 1 - 28oz squeeze bottleAssembled CountryGreat way to get all your grilling, picnics, or tailgating condiments Easy to carry, easy to use package Great recipes...

como le realizo una revison
Excelente...
Start your review of Heinz Picnic Pack!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is so convenient! When ever we have a family event or gathering we just pick this up and it has everything we need.
Alexandria E.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is great for barbecues because it has everything that someone likes it’s not just one condiment it’s four so it gives people options.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I have always like Heinz sauces. Ketchup and mustard have always been thick and delicious. I love the squeeze top, makes it so easy to come out of the bottle. This mustard is the only one I use for deviled eggs. Very satisfied.
Serenity S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Heinz picnic basket comes with all the condiments you would need for a picnic. It comes with ketchup mustard, relish. Heinz picnic basket is perfect for backyard barbecue, picnics and get togethers.
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
I purchased these from Sam's Club and I love the price. My family loves ketchup so it awesome you get two of them. Definitely worth buying and having at home or even for family events.
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Heinz Picnic Pack uploaded by Cindy D.
I usually buy Heinz Picnic pack during the summer for our family picnics. We get hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill & I feel like the sauce is what makes a meal compleate. Don’t forget the key ingredient to a Shrimp cocktail is Ketchup. I buy my ketchup regularly every 2 months.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Out of all of the Ketchup’s out there I will only eat Heinz! It has the perfect balance of flavor!
Karla D.
Alexander, AR
Heinz Picnic Pack uploaded by Karla D.
This pack is perfect for a family hotdog/hamburger cookout!! Heinz Picnic Pack Tomato Ketchup, Sweet Relish & Yellow Mustard 57.5 oz Multipack Great Value and perfect size
Stephanie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Always a great go-to pack! It has everything you need who wouldn't be grateful for this pack besides those who don't like all the condiments available. I typically like to get the biggest size of the ketchup cause that what my household uses the most but all in all I live this package.
Chelsea S.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
You can’t beat Heinz for your go to cookout needs. Having a #convenient package instead of trying to search through the isles is awesome too! I will definitely be purchasing a picnic back for my next get together!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...