GroceryPantryHeinz
Original Cocktail Sauce

Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce

by Heinz

With the highest quality ingredients and ideal blend of spices, Heinz Cocktail Sauce has the premium taste that's the perfect complement for your shrimp. Our thick, robust cocktail sauce clings perfectly to your shrimp, with an inviting aroma and a delicious flavor that you're sure to love!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce!
Isaiah P.
Tarzana, CA
Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce uploaded by Isaiah P.
Purchased at: Target
I gave this cocktail sauce a five star rating because of the taste and flavor it’s so delicious for shrimp cocktail. I like to add a couple squeeze the fresh lemon into mine and I’ll also add in some basil and parsley for a nice restaurant style shrimp cocktail and like I mentioned the taste is phenomenal
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Heinz is just a solid brand in everything they do. This is another. I normally make my own cocktail sauce and keep a jar of this on hand for whenever I'm not at home to make it for others. It's got just the right kick, not too much horseradish for those that can't stand the heat. Very good on fish, shrimp and oysters! Fairly economical to buy and will continue to use this brand whenever I don't make my own!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I bought this cocktail sauce for some shrimp and fish not to long ago. Great flavor. I would buy again. I just used plain as a dipping sauce for my shrimp.
Angie D.
Sullivan, IN
Not all cocktail sauces are approved by my little family. This one; however, is consumed by all. It is quite good with seafood.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Great flavor. Perfect to use on shrimp and crab cakes. Love the brand and I will continue to purchase this sauce.
Kristin H.
Massena, NY
My son , and bf uses this! I'm not a fish eater, or seafood of any kind. But I get this for my boys, and they enjoy it. It's just as good as anything you find out at a restaurant, and or homemade! Great product. Enough spicy for my bf. He a baby about that so if he eats it then it's good lol
Angela P.
Cordova, TN
I only use the cocktail sauce sometimes when I’m eating shrimp. Sometimes the taste is a bit too much for me. And plus too much citric acidic breaks me out.
sofia  GZ265565 G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think itsTl too spicy. It missed the cocktail sauce flavor from too much chili, so i am little bit dissapointed
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is good enough cocktail sauce. I like to use it on shrimp and fried clams. You know what you are going to get with this brand. It’s one you can trust.
kristina D.
East Islip, NY
The heinz original cocktail sauce is great for shrimp dipping and the whole family loves it!

Looking for your answer?