Heinz® Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Sarah S.Heinz® Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Sarah S.Heinz® Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Tammy H.

BY HEINZ #16 in Canned Beans

For a familiar home cooked taste, Original Beans in Tomato Sauce have a traditional flavour that complements any meal.

• Water
  • Garlic Powder.

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Growing up in a British house, these beans were a staple. They are great on toast in the morning, but they work just as well for a dinner too. Sometimes if I really don't feel like cooking, I'll just have a can of them for dinner or I'll put them in my mini Crock Pot at work and have them for lunch. Unlike American baked beans, they aren't sugary and sweet, which probably makes them more healthy than American baked beans too.
Natasha K.
An amazing breakfast bean! I serve it with my English breakfast and I'm getting hungry now just thinking about. I typically incorporate these beans into my morning meal daily. I'm a life long customer. Only thing I can add is I wish this flavor was more readily available where I shop.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Best baked beans ever. These are not the American style baked beans most people in the US are familiar with. These are in tomato sauce. Love them on buttered toast. Can be harder to find in the states and a little pricey but worth it. Also, I adore the label. So simple and retro looking.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL
I do not buy any other beans. These Heinz beans are the British formula and taste amazing!! Once you try these nothing else will compare. They are great on top of baked potatoes with cheese. Even just on buttered toast, or with breaded fish, sausages, you name it, great side dish with anything.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
I love beans on toast and these are the only beans for that it's an English staple lol best beans in the world Point. Blank. Period
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Best baked beans around, Americans really do not know what they are missing with baked beans until they've has Heinz.
D N.
Classic. May not work quite well for non-tomato sauce enthusiasts of the Heinz kind, but these were a staple for me.
Christi E.
White hall, AR
My dad used these in some homemade chili and it was amazing! These beans are so good
Emma D.
These are by the best baked beans on the market and I think they will always be. The beans are soft and tasty- not too sweet- not too salty.

The sauce is thick and there is plenty of it; same with the beans. These now also come in individual pots that you just microwave. They even do large jars which will keep fresh for a few days once opened in the fridge.

Tammy H.
Dublin
Absolutely lovely product to add to any chili or bean bowl. A healthy and affordable choice to boost protein for dinner. Extremely easy - just pop open the can and add to your meal. I’d definitely buy again. Heinz® Original Beans in Tomato Sauce
cynthia r.
I have never seened these beans where do they have them.I would like to try something new.
Sara C.
What is your favorite way to prepare Heinz beans?