Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce

For years, Heinz has proudly provided the highest quality products. Our Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce are no exception! Try these rich, flavourful beans in a hearty sauce for the perfect complement to a variety of meals. Heinz Beans have been proudly prepared in Canada for over 100 years!

Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce ? Do you have them with eggs on toast?
I can not find these anywhere! Anyone in the USA know where to get these? Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce
What is your favorite way to prepare Heinz beans?
Start your review of Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce!
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Heather H.
Three words - "Beans on Toast"  If you are going to go British with your meal,  Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce is the only choice - Every once in a while I feel compelled to make a full English breakfast, and Heinz makes the best, simple, amazing beans in a tin.  Look for that blue label and you know you have the real thing.  I have included a pic of a breakfast I made - it got Americanized a bit, but the feeling is there!
JoAnne A.
CHANDLER, AZ
Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by JoAnne A.
Omgosh, I love these! Ever since visiting London and having a Full English breakfast, I have been buying these beans. They are spendy but worth it! The flavor is not sweet, very satisfying. They are a delicious part of breakfast or lunch. or dinner! (Photo from the local grocery store website.)
Rukhsana  K.
Bellerose, NY
Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Rukhsana  K.
Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce - some people just dont know how to eat this.. just heat it either on stove or in microwave, eat with egg sandwich, bolied potatoe and bacon on side, its the best american/english breakfast. top with shredded cheese. then yum!
member-9f954
Es lo más parecido que he encontrado a una lata de tomates que me gustaba mucho en mi país, al viajar a Estados unidos es una marca muy utilizasa
Susan C.
Bothell
Since moving to USA over a year ago we have not managed to find these in any store. Which is a real shame as beans on toast was one of the kids favourites.
Alice A.
Bedford, NS
Heinz Original Beans in Tomato Sauce uploaded by Alice A.
A good staple that I have always had in my cupboard for the last 30 years. Used in almost everything from chilli to shepherds pie. But best on all on a Sunday full English fry up!
Baraka  A.
Bronx, NY
It's great. It's a ingredient in a recipe that we consistently have to make so this is the only canned food I can say I buy.0
Devine  M.
North Hills, CA
I am completely in love this love with these, I love to eat them with an amazing English breakfast, some sausage eggs over easy, some bread and a cup of tea. It is extremely affordable and can be elevated in to so many other meals. I would 10/10 recommend.
Katie A.
Edmonton
Its such a classic. Lately I have been eating these beans for breakfast with my bacon an eggs. They are so quick to make and don't taste like tin can which is bonus. The flavor is fantastic !!!! Also the price is right on point. Cant do wrong with these beans!
Nayeli  H.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Target
I love beans, I cook them in various ways. this brand is ideal and has a rich flavor. its price is accessible. I recommend it to fill your dishes with a lot of flavor and color.