BY HEINZ #5 in Ketchup

Heinz® Organic Ketchup Features The Same Great Taste As Our Classic Ketchup, But Every Tomato We Use Is Organically Grown. The Usda Certifies All Heinz Organic Products.

• No Gmos

• Organic Spice
  • Natural Flavoring

Lindsey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Having grown tomatoes myself, and knowing how much pesticides get sprayed on tomatoes, I was so excited to find this product on the shelves. It is more expensive than regular ketchup which is unfortunate but expected with the organics. I haven't noticed much of a taste difference between this one and regular ketchup which I was hoping for, but the kids like it and I feel good that I'm keeping at least a little bit of harmful ingredients away from them.
Karen K.
Ruskin , FL
I am trying to add more organic food to my pantry and this is a perfect fit! Much of the organic foods I have purchased are not as comparable to the “original” but this is! The taste is spot on as well as the consistency. Good stuff!
Susan N.
Monroe
It’s great when mainstream brands offer affordable but cleaner options for staple products. I can’t stand the high fructose corn syrup in most ketchups so used to buy pricier, organic options at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s. The Heinz squeeze bottle is easy to use, not messy, lasts forever and well priced!
scarlet r.
Imagine same flavor, consistency and texture of regular Heinz Ketchup BUT knowing you are consuming an certified organic product. There isn’t really much to say that we already don’t know... Heinz will always be the brand you should trust, always reliable!

Emily P.
I am so happy Heinz finally made an organic version of their ketchup!!! I love this brand. This ketchup is super rich and creamy. It goes pairs well with almost anything. My friend even dips her potato chips in it! This is probably my favorite brand of ketchup! Great taste!
Kathleen B.
Jefferson, GA
We've swapped many products for their organic version and have been very happy with the flavor of this Ketchup. My kids even use it with no complaints and I like knowing I'm offering some cleaner food options.
Michelle S.
Salinas , CA
I’m a ketchup addict and this is so good! I’m glad that I could find a good organic ketchup out there. Same great flavor just more natural. Highly recommend for all you other ketchup lovers out there!
jessica G.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite condiment of all time. You can use it for any food item that there is, you shouldn't, but I do it anyways. It's cheap and it has such good quality. The most delicious thing ever!
Kaitlin B.
Webb City, MO
This is the same ketchup brand I’ve used ever since I was very little! It was always my mother’s top choice, and soon became mine. No burger can be perfect without Heinz ketchup! (The same goes for mac’n’cheese!)
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This ketchup is delicious. I had another brand of ketchup and it contained high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is not healthy for our bodies and I decided I needed a new brand of ketchup. I did my research and found this one. It tastes fantastic and it's healthy for us to consume.

Amazon