Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#6 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Is this gross????
Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
I never fully understood just how much sugar was in ketchup until I was watching my caloric intake. As if having to count every single calorie in drinks, in food, and in the dreaded alcohol wasn't bad enough, NOW you want to strip me of my condiments. Tell me it isn't so! I can't live happily without my Heinz Fridge Fit Original Tomato Ketchup. Of all the brands, in all the stores, in this great country it had to be Heinz. Well imagine my surprise when I discovered that Heinz has already come to my rescue with Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!! Hooray I shouted at the sky for I had won the battle today. This new version of Heinz Ketchup has maintained it's signature flavor while not losing that little pop of vinegar at the end or compromising the sweet taste of the original. 75% less sugar makes Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup a winner. The "only 5 calories" is what makes it a keeper!
Elkhart, IN
I am not a fan of regular ketchup honestly in all actuality. I tried this because I recently found out I was diabetic and fell in love with it. It tastes so much like tomatoes and not artificial bull crap. I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs to watch their sugar or just someone in general who does not like the taste of ketchup but likes tomatoes.
Scranton , PA
Ok, so this sounds pretty gross right? Like, who wants to eat tomato paste on French fries and cheesesteaks?!? Fear not healthy peeps and those trying keto, this is delicious! Now, I’m not a ketchup connoisseur, but I can only use Heinz. This sugar free version doesn’t take any “getting used to” and it’s not devoid of flavor in any way. I’m not keto and I still use to!
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s eye opening how much sugar is in everyday foods we eat! This ketchup is keto friendly and allows us to enjoy ketchup without the guilt! It tastes very similar to the regular kind. I’d recommend trying it if you’re eating low carb or simply wanting to find lower sugar alternatives.
Sparks, NV
Great taste and  slightly better for the boys in our home that literally drink ketchup. The no sugar and other special variety of this brand are more costly. Kinda silly since its missing an ingredient but still worth the price since our store does not sell a generic brand that is the same.
San Jose, CA
I am diabetic so love that Heinz has a sugar free variety. It tastes just like normal ketchup and does not gave a marked up price like most sugar free items. Availability sometimes is not easy -it is either sold out or not available in all the stores I shop so I stock up at Walmart.
Florence, AL
This saved my life when I switched to a keto lifestyle. I’m a sauce girl so I thought I was going to die when I saw there were 5 net carbs in one tablespoon of ketchup. This saved the day for sure and you can combine it with other things to make so many low carb recipes and sauces!
Orlando, FL
I am a diabetic and I do the keto diet so I have to watch what I eat. I am very picky about ketchup and I only like Heinz, Heinz no sugar added is so good and also does not raise my sugar. I like ketchup on my eggs, fries (when I have a cheat day), hamburgers and Hotdogs.
MAPLE FALLS
I started using this ketchup when I switched to a low carb diet. It is a decent price. The taste is the same as an original. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. My whole family use it. I recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to the sugar filled original.
Seymour , MO
In my opinion this doesn't taste any different than the original Heinz ketchup. I wouldn't ever guess its sugar free without the bottle saying so. If you're watching the amount of sugar you consume or can't have any then this is definitely a great choice!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
10 months ago
Joyce C. • 8 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol