Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#4 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
How does this taste? [user:mindovermidwest]
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
Hamburg , NY
Heinz no sugar added tomato ketchup is a staple in our house. I really enjoy it knowing there is no sugar added. This ketchup is reasonably priced and located in every local grocery store and also at Target.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Bound Brook, NJ
As someone who has cut out sugar, finding this Heinz without added sugar was a blessing! There is no weird taste, it tastes like regular ketchup to me and I’m so thankful I can have it on my burgers again!
Sugar Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Columbus, OH
The taste of this is really great! I bought this because l am Keto and can’t have the sugar in other ketchups. By taking one star off is because it is so expensive just for ketchup. I found this at Kroger
Low Carb
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m totally sugar free or try to be! This ketchup really tastes very similar to normal ketchup! It has a [email protected] to it but that’s about it, but other than that I really don’t notice any difference!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
New Brighton, MN
It just taste so good lol I don’t eat ketchup often but when I do, I always buy this one. Not so good ingredients but sure taste good especially when you are eating bbq hot dogs and burgers yummmmmm
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I bought this trying to watch my sugar intake. It definitely is not as good as regular. It tasted a little bitter to me. The price was not bad. But I think I will stick to regular ketchup for now on.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
This Heinz no sugar added tomato ketchup is good is not my favorite. I usually pair it with my sandwich. Is great no need to improve it. Is very healthy if you like ketchup and want to me healthy this is great.
Organic, Kosher, Paleo
Heinz ketchup or bust. This is the brand I have been loyal to since I was a child. It goes on my fries, hotdogs, hamburgers, and anything else that needs ketchup. The other brands just don’t taste right.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Grand Island, NY
I love his product. It tastes the same as regular ketchup but it is a bit better for you. I love it with hamburgers or French fries. It is a good value and worth the cost. It is the only ketchup I will buy.
Organic, Paleo
Islandton, SC
Cannot go wrong with Ketchup! I've come to realize that my kids will literally eat anything if it's covered in sauce, and I prefer this brand because of the low sugar content. And I always reach for Heinz!
Organic, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
8 months ago
Joyce C. • 6 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol