Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#4 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
How does this taste? [user:mindovermidwest]
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
I never fully understood just how much sugar was in ketchup until I was watching my caloric intake. As if having to count every single calorie in drinks, in food, and in the dreaded alcohol wasn't bad enough, NOW you want to strip me of my condiments. Tell me it isn't so! I can't live happily without my Heinz Fridge Fit Original Tomato Ketchup. Of all the brands, in all the stores, in this great country it had to be Heinz. Well imagine my surprise when I discovered that Heinz has already come to my rescue with Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!! Hooray I shouted at the sky for I had won the battle today. This new version of Heinz Ketchup has maintained it's signature flavor while not losing that little pop of vinegar at the end or compromising the sweet taste of the original. 75% less sugar makes Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup a winner. The "only 5 calories" is what makes it a keeper!
No Special Diet
Sparks, NV
Great taste and  slightly better for the boys in our home that literally drink ketchup. The no sugar and other special variety of this brand are more costly. Kinda silly since its missing an ingredient but still worth the price since our store does not sell a generic brand that is the same.
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
San Jose, CA
I am diabetic so love that Heinz has a sugar free variety. It tastes just like normal ketchup and does not gave a marked up price like most sugar free items. Availability sometimes is not easy -it is either sold out or not available in all the stores I shop so I stock up at Walmart.
orlando
I am a diabetic and I do the keto diet so I have to watch what I eat. I am very picky about ketchup and I only like Heinz, Heinz no sugar added is so good and also does not raise my sugar. I like ketchup on my eggs, fries (when I have a cheat day), hamburgers and Hotdogs.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
MAPLE FALLS
I started using this ketchup when I switched to a low carb diet. It is a decent price. The taste is the same as an original. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. My whole family use it. I recommend to anyone looking for an alternative to the sugar filled original.
Low Carb
Tulsa, OK
Great taste for having no added sugar. This really helps tone down the amount of sugar in a day. It tastes just fine, especially if you are used to diet type foods. I like having multiple options. I would recommend this product and would purchase again.
Cranston , RI
I try to limit as much sugar in my diet as possible and seeing how I love ketchup I figured I’d try the sugar free. It honestly doesn’t taste much different than the original. I like the flavor and feel as though it tastes lighter but isn’t bland.
Springdale, AR
I really love this ketchup! You can actually taste the tomato flavor and not just sugar, preservatives, etc. It is a little pricier, but I think the extra cost is definitely worth it! This is one of the only ketchups I buy now.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Clarendon, AR
If you’re on a low carb diet this is the lowest carb/low sugar ketchup you can buy. It doesn’t tastes exactly like regular Heinz but it is close. My dad and mom love it also. I get it at Walmart. I recommend this product.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Akron, OH
No sugar added ketchup is the best because it doesn’t ruin my diet as much as regular ketchup if I add it to the side of something!! Less sugar means more room for dessert, right?
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
8 months ago
Joyce C. • 6 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol