Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#4 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
How does this taste? [user:mindovermidwest]
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
Detroit , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay no sabe muy bueno pero si me gusta tenerlo a la mano por que ahí la dieta keto
Nashville, TN
This and nothing else qualifies to be ketchup, good price and easily available everywhere
camp hill
It’s a little different in taste but is better for you. I would recommend if your dieting
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Linden, NJ
Not bad for sugar free. Try it! Easy to use. Trusted brand. Good price. Repeat customer.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Rochester, NY
The best ketchup out there. Plus more healthier for you. #heinznosugaradded #influenster
Apopka, FL
Best ketchup brand! The original brand! Love the no sugar, low on weight watchers points!
No Special Diet
Cleveland, OH
I love how this has no sugar added! It takes exactly the same! I use it with all my food
Vegetarian
Montgomery, IL
So happy there’s now a no sugar added option! Esp with a trusted brand. Buy at Walmart
No Special Diet
Bristol, CT
I actually didn’t mind the taste of this at all! Paired well with all my typical meals.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Aurora, CO
This ketchup still tastes great without the added sugar! It’s always a great value too!
Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
8 months ago
Joyce C. • 6 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol