Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#4 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
How does this taste? [user:mindovermidwest]
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
Pocomoke City, MD
This ketchup is my go to I cant have fries with out this. Its amazing and refreshing and great! Highly recommend
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Staten Island, NY
this is simply a classic. i dont think anyone has ever disagreed that heinz is just that iconic and everyone likes it
Sacramento, CA
I had bariatric surgery recently so this works perfectly. And I can’t really tell any difference. I like it a lot.
No Special Diet
Staten island , NY
I have recently tried Heinz no sugar added ketchup and to me it tastes the same as the original which is delicious.
Low Carb
St Petersburg, FL
Always go for the no sugar added! Can’t tell a difference in taste and if there’s a price difference it isn’t much!
Low Carb
Las Vegas
I like that it's no added sugar. My kids don't know the difference. The price is reasonable and the quality is good
Homestead, FL
Best ketchup product their is , absolutely love it for special events . Definitely recommend and the prize is great
Organic, No Special Diet
Riverside, CA
Yummy! Easy to squeeze onto my plate and not messy! Love that there is a sugar free version to give to my Little’s.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Cleveland, TX
Ketchup is my favorite condiment and Heinz never disappoints. I love that they have the no sugar added option now.
No Special Diet
We wanted a healthier one and went with this one. It still has the same taste and I'm amazed that it has no sugar.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
8 months ago
Joyce C. • 6 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol