Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup

by Heinz

#4 in Ketchup

"Enjoy your favorite ketchup with 75% less sugar* and only 5 calories per serving! Where There's Happy, It Has to Be Heinz." America's Favorite Ketchup Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup has 75% less sugar than our classic ketchup, but 100% of that rich Heinz taste Comes in a convenient and easy to use inverted squeeze bottle Same great taste that you expect from Heinz INGREDIENTS: TOMATO CONCENTRATE FROM RED RIPE TOMATOES, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORING, ONION POWDER,*SUCRALOSE, SPICE.*NOT IN REGULAR KETCHUP.

Can you notice a taste difference?
Does this taste like similar to the original?
How does this taste? [user:mindovermidwest]
Start your review of Heinz No Sugar Added Tomato Ketchup!
White House, TN
You wont believe how much sugar other ketchup has in them! Luckily Heinz makes no sugar added because I couldnt eat the others. Also great for kids, most of the time parents dont understand how much sugar they are putting on the sides of their kids plate
Kosher
Cleveland, TN
I love that Heinz has sugar free option. Makes it so much easier making recipes to just eating a hot dog. I'm T1 diabetic so sugar intake is restricted. I love Heinz.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommended for those looking to reduce sugar intake. I didn’t miss the extra sweetness, and it was still delicious to use as a condiment or to dip fries in.
Organic
Porterville, CA
This one is great! I try to stay away from sugar as much as possible so this is great for those times you want a little ketchup without all the sugar. Great taste.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Really disappointed that the “no sugar” option is filled with sugar alcohol and other alternatives, when your body processes these similarly to regular old sugar.
Vegetarian
I love this ketchup. It is soo yummy and I can actually taste the difference when it's not Heinz. I use it for soo many things like french fries,burgers etc. I love it.
No Special Diet
Cullman, AL
This is a healthier approach to ketchup, lower sugar, and it tastes the same as the regular tomato ketchup. It's good! I love the it is in a easy squeeze bottle.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Manasquan, NJ
Tried this ketchup because it was the only one available in the house that I was staying at. I only normally use Heinz brand ketchup, so I decided to give this one a try. I couldn’t believe it when I tried it, it taste just like the normal catch up. You really wouldn’t taste the difference that it’s reduced in sugar, unless someone told you. I hope that they start selling this in a larger bottle, because if it contains less sugar I will buy it more often.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Stambaugh, KY
Heinz is the only brand of ketchup I will use. The others don’t compare. I recently tried this no sugar added to save some calories and it’s really great. It’s just as good as the regular flavor.
Dairy Free
Seattle, WA
I love this one! I didn't want to have a ketchup with fake sugar, just one with less because I don't like how sweet ketchup usually is. This one is absolutely perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, DC
8 months ago
Joyce C. • 6 months ago
I don't notice any difference in taste. I feel like it smells EXTRA ketchup-ey though lol