Heinz® No Salt Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Farah B.

BY HEINZ #14 in Ketchup

If You’re Paying Attention To Your Salt Intake, Heinz Can Help You Eat Right. Our No Salt Ketchup Has Substantially Less Sodium Than Our Regular Ketchup, But All Of That Great Tomato Taste.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Distilled Vinegar
  • High Fructose Corn Syrup
  • Corn Syrup
  • Alsosalt Salt Substitute (Potassium Chloride, L-lysine Monohydrochloride)
  • Natural Flavoring
  • Spice
  • Onion Powder

Elle B.
This is a really great product. The taste is wonderful. I like to use this on sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, and with my fries. My only issue is that if I get the no salt ketchup, there is a lot of sugar. If I get the no sugar ketchup, there is still a lot of salt. The original has a lot of both. It would be nice to find one that is low on both, but I might just start buying tomato paste instead.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have embarked on a quest to remove all the unnecessary things from my life and salt is one of them. It is amazing how hard this is to do. However, do not miss it at all in this case!
Jenny T.
Sugar land , TX
I can’t even tell you about another ketchup brand because this is the only brand I will always use. Anything else won’t compare. Normal price and lots of flavor. Love it with hotdogs and burgers. My family also only buys this brand mayo too
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Mary P.
Whitestone, NY
You can't even tell that this is any different from the original! If you are trying to eliminate/minimize salt from your diet, this ketchup is for you! I am a ketchup lover so this allows me to continue eat that I love the most!
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
If you are on a "low salt " diet this tomato ketchup is for you. It's made with a salt substitute named Alsosalt. But keep in mind that this not a sodium free food. The taste... uhmmm well, let's say I ptefer regular ketchup.
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I honestly don't think that I have bought any other ketchup brand. Always stick to Heinz. It's tasty, healthy, and a decent price.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Heinz brand is great no matter what you get but the ketchup has to be the best I don't think I buy any other brand

back