Heinz® Malt Vinegar uploaded by Jessica V.

BY HEINZ

Heinz North America, a division of H.J. Heinz Company, L.P., is one of the few companies in the United States that produces Malt Vinegar. This English favorite is manufactured from malt syrup that has been fermented to a malt "beer." Its pungent, full-bodied flavor makes it particularly popular for seafood dishes, like fish and chips, or on meat, macaroni and bean salads.

Malt Vinegar (Barley, Corn Malt), Diluted With Water To 5% Acidity.

Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Love Love love this! Growing up in Canada we put vinegar on French fries and it is awesome. Fresh cut fries with malt vinegar and salt. You must try. I also like this on subs and salad. A little goes a long way.
Crystal B.
I really love this vinegar to have with fish n' chips. The vinegar is also nice on mashed potatoes. I really don't get too experimental with this vinegar, because it's malt vinear and I know how I like to use it and I stick with it.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
This is some potent stuff! Be careful not to add too much. It's really really good on home made fries cooked in peanut oil. You can also find this on the tables at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
kristine m.
I'm not much of the vinegar due to the smell of it! The smell is horrible but I do like to use this for fish and chips with tartAr sauce as well.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Love putting this on fried fish. Gives it an extra kick. So yummy. Would definitely recommend this malt vinegar Heinz® Malt Vinegar

Walmart